25 Easy Valentine Recipes and Valentine Crafts For Kids
By: Adam Kaplan, editor for AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Valentine's Day is the day of love. It is a day where there is something magical in the air. The breeze feels lighter, the sun shines brighter, and the smiles seem whiter. There is just so much joy around Valentine's Day that you can't help but be happy. People's love on February 14th is contagious, so infect your kids with help from these amazing Valentine's Day crafts and delicous Valentine's Day recipes. Whether you're looking for delicious edible crafts to help you celebrate the most lovable day or the year or you want to find some new ideas for homemade Valentine's Day cards, you'll find something to love in this collection. With these 25 easy Valentine recipes and Valentine crafts for kids, you and your little ones will fall head over heels for this enchanting holiday.
25 Easy Valentine Recipes and
Valentine Crafts for Kids
Table Of Contents
Bubbly Heart Fish: There are always plenty of fish in the sea! These are great paper crafts for kids and can serve as fun cards on February 14th.
Cute Kiss Cards: This adorable Valentine's day card is modeled after the classic chocolate treat!
Clever Personal Photo Valentine: Have your little girl or boy give out something extra sweet this year with this personalized homemade valentine.
Luke Skywalker's Light Saber Valentine: Use an adorable photo of your little man to create a card that will make him the talk of his class.
Printable Candy Necklace Cards: This easy Valentine's Day card comes with four options, so your child can personalize each valentine for their closest friends.
Scratch-Off Valentine Cards: This Valentine's Day card idea is a winner! Craft a card your child's friends will remember forever.
Find even more Valentine's Day cards to make in this collection of 17 Homemade Valentines Kids Can Make!
Printable Valentine's Day Bingo: Click, print, and go! These fun Valentine's Day activities will make this year's holiday the best one yet.
Heart Tic-Tac-Toe Board: Not only will your children enjoy making the board and have fun sewing the game pieces, but they will be occupied for hours playing it afterwards. This is the perfect Valentine craft for kids.
Happy Hearts Matching Game: This is a delightfully splendid game that is fun to play no matter where you are!
Printable Valentine Memory Game: Put your child's memory to the test with this fun Valentine's Day activity!
Quick and Easy Valentine Pops: These are some of the simplest Valentine's Day treats you can make, and they're just too cute!
Unexpected Candy Bracelets: A Valentine's Day treat you can wear? Too cool! This unique Valentine's Day idea is sure to be a hit with all your child's friends.
Rockin' Candy iPod Valentine: Tell your friends how much they rock this Valentine's day when you make this easy candy idea.
Cupid's Arrows Edible Craft: For an unexpected Valentine's Day recipe, try these sweet treats: homemade candy is a great way to show how much you care!
Box Candy Robots: There's no sweeter homemade valentine than one made entirely of candy, and this awesome robot is no exception.
Cupid's Candy Roses: Combine the two greatest gifts--candy and flowers--in this brilliant Valentine's Day treat idea.
Simple and Sweet Valentine Treats: These sweets are true to their name! This easy Valentine's Day recipe is a great choice when you have a lot of special people you want to celebrate with.
Sugar Cookie Bars: This quick and easy Valentine's Day dessert recipe is perfect for both children and adults alike and is great no matter what party you are going to.
Your Sugars' Cookies: Create custom cookies to show someone just how much you care. The more creative the cookie, the better! Kids will love decorating these Valentine's Day treats.
Dark Chocolate Brownies With Sea Salt: Who doesn't love rich and creamy brownies?! Everyone of all ages will fall head over heels for these devilishly good desserts. The saltiness of the sea salt contrasts perfectly with the sweet and sugary taste of the brownies, making for a wicked good time for all.
Candy Collage Cookie Pops: These festive Valentine's Day desserts are the perfect way to express how you feel, and they look professionally made!
Conversation Heart Cocoa: Turn the classic candy into one of the best Valentine's Day recipes! Hot cocoa has never been quite so adorable.
Still need more Valentine's Day ideas for your little ones? You're in luck! Download your free copy of Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: 9 Valentine's Day Ideas You'll Love!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Fortune Teller Valentines
- Fun Coffee Filter Flowers
- Flawless Fingerprint Frames
- Sweet Stenciled Hearts
- Fairy Kisses
- Bejeweled Jug Suncatchers
- Upcycled Tissue Paper Hearts
- Valentines Day Crafts for Kids: 9 Valentines Day Ideas You'll Love free eBook
- Colorful, Loveable Playdough
- Candy Collage Cookie Pops
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Classic Paper Tube Ball and Cup Game
- Easy Recycled Bottle Bubble Blower
- Holiday Snow Globe Winter Craft
- Custom Homemade Stamps from Household Items
- 23 Teacher Gifts to Make with Your Kids
- Health and Hygiene Chart
- Kandinsky-Inspired DIY Wall Art
- Little Stitched Owl
- Lava Lamp Density Science Experiment
- Friendly Popsicle Stick Butterfly