This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Decoupage Paper Plate Ladybug Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"There’s something so fun and cheerful about a ladybug craft. I’ve turned a lot of things into ladybugs over the years (like the ever-popular ladybug painted rocks), and this colorful paper plate ladybug that’s available in my ladybug pack craft kit is no exception! I’ve put together a video tutorial to show you how easy and fun they really are. What’s great about my craft kits is that all the supplies you need are included (common tools like scissors or a pencil are not included). The only thing you will need to provide for this paper plate ladybug project is scissors. My craft kits are geared at kids and are perfect for teachers, daycare providers, and camp directors. However, they aren’t just for kids! Elderly patients in senior centers truly enjoy projects like these."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Paper plate
- Black construction paper
- White craft glue or Mod Podge
- Tissue paper strips or sheets cut into strips
- 2 large google eyes
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextSuper Cute Toilet Paper Roll Animals
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Instead of waiting weeks for flowers to bloom, make your own pre-bloomed flowers. It's not as hard as it sounds with the convenient… Continue reading: "Printable Tulips"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More