Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Rubber Band Loom Crafts Review
Provided by Leisure Arts, Inc.
Reviewed by: Emily Timmons
Everyone loves the latest DIY jewelry craze: Rainbow Loom bracelets! But it’s not always easy to pick up a new hobby. With all the different patterns to choose from, how do you know where to start? With this book from Leisure Arts, Inc., you’ll go from a rubber band novice to a looming expert before you know it.
Rubber Band Loom Crafts works with loom variations like Wonder Loom™, FunLoom™, and CraZ-Loom™, so no matter what loom you're using you can easily follow the book's patterns. Each tutorial begins with a thorough lesson on the essential single chain Rainbow Loom pattern. You’ll learn how to properly place your rubber bands and how to maneuver them on the loom, which is extremely helpful for beginners. From there, the tutorials in Rubber Band Loom Crafts proceed in order of difficulty, so as you move through the different bracelet patterns you’ll be steadily increasing your looming skill without feeling overwhelmed. You’ll also learn how to extend your rubber band bracelets so your awesome designs can fit anyone’s wrist.
Each project in this book provides an easy-to-read chart to show you exactly how to place your rubber bands along the entire loom. At the start of every tutorial, you’ll find a list of techniques to keep in mind as you create your Rainbow Loom bracelets along with helpful step-by-step diagrams. You’ll even find color combination suggestions and other helpful tips to put your own spin on these Rainbow loom designs.
Rubber Band Loom Crafts includes eight Rainbow Loom tutorials for kids to try. In addition to the most popular Rainbow Loom designs, like the fishtail Rainbow Loom pattern, Rubber Band Loom Crafts includes simple yet unique Rainbow Loom designs like the Double Rhombus bracelet or the cool Chain Mail bracelet. You can even transform the Butterfly Blossoms pattern into other accessories like rings, headbands, or necklaces. Boys and girls alike will find Rainbow Loom patterns to love in this book.
This book carefully leads you through each tutorial, so you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find that your Rainbow Loom skills have improved over time. It’s for that reason that this book is an essential resource for anyone that wants to take a serious interest in this crazy crafting trend.
Read NextFind It, Make It Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Find It, Make It Review
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
- Easy Foam Crafts
- Gardening Lab for Kids Review
- Washi Tape Review
- Hooked on Rubber Band Jewelry Review
- Enter to win a copy of Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids!
- Enter to win a copy of The Paper Playhouse!
- Enter to win a copy of More Boredom Busters!
- Enter to win a copy of Just Add Color Arboretum Book!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Ice Magic: Learn How To Freeze Water In Seconds!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More