Canada Day Handprint Art Flag
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Happy Canada Day Canucks! Celebrate the holiday with your children by making a Canada Day Handprint Art Flag. This easy craft idea for kids uses basic crafting materials. The helpful tutorial has great instructions with some handy tips to make this painting craft successful with younger kids. Your little ones will love getting their hands involved in this Canada Day craft. They'll be wanting to make handprint leaves all day long. Your kids will be proud and excited to display their own flags around the house!
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
MaterialsPaper Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Read NextPaint Chip Christmas Tree Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Edible Fairy House
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More