This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Easter Play Dough
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"Our easy Easter play dough recipe only takes 6 ingredients and a few minutes to make. You’ll be rolling, stamping, and playing with your play dough in no time. We love our Slime, Doughs, and Clays around here. There’s just something about a fun, pliable dough project that provides hours of sensory play. This play dough recipe is fun to make with the kids, but can also be prepped ahead of time and placed into plastic Easter eggs to fill their Easter baskets with or sent on an Easter scavenger hunt to find! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cup flour
2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 cup salt
1 cup water
2-3 drops food coloring
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextTie Dye Coffee Filter Monster
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 04, 2021
I haven't made this yet, but the texture looks good. I would like the colors to be more vivid.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers
Making suncatchers is a really fun craft for welcoming the summer sun. Try a new take on the classic suncatcher with this How To Make… Continue reading: "How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More