Fancy Decorated Paper & Fabric Hat
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"By adding a bit of fabric, take an already-adorable paper hat to the next level! It's a great way to use any fabric scraps you may have, and the glue used helps give the hat more structure and staying power! While pictures may say a thousand words, this time, a video says even more - so check out this quick little video on how to make your very own paper and fabric hat (we dare you not to smile along at the end!)"
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
MaterialsFabric Crafts, Paper Crafts, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More