Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Plaid Enterprises inspires both craft hobbyists and professional artists alike with a wide array of award-winning products for creative living. Plaid's core brand of crafting products such as Bucilla, FolkArt, Apple Barrel, Gallery Glass and Mod Podge are known throughout the creative community for their high-quality and versatility. Plaid continues to inspire consumers within the craft world and beyond with new and inventive product offerings in categories like jewelry, surfaces, fashion crafting and more.
Plaid was founded in 1976, and the first product category was a series of how-to books, instructing crafters on such projects as beading, decoupage, needlecrafts, floral arranging, and macrame. Plaid soon discovered that there was a large demand for unique products that would help crafters create these and other types of projects. The company began to expand its offerings to reach the broad range of crafters.
Today, Plaid is the industry's leading small batch paint manufacturer, producing all USA-made paint in facilities located outside of Atlanta, GA. Some notable brands in Plaid's portfolio include FolkArt®, Gallery Glass®, One Stroke™, and one of the industry's best known, Mod Podge®, a favorite since 1967. In 2011, Martha Stewart and Plaid united, to create a new multi-surface line of craft paint. This newest line has quickly become a favorite among consumers.
Plaid offers more than 4,000 products including craft paint, adhesives and mediums, jewelry, stamping, surfaces, stitchery and more. Our high quality products are known for their ease of use and durability over time.
Paint Me Plaid
Plaid Kids Crafts
Read NextKid Made Modern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making Soap Clouds is one of the coolest science experiments for kids ever. It's so easy to make, but the results are absolutely… Continue reading: "Soap Clouds"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More