Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Natasha, Amelie's House
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
I am a 42 year old mum of two looking after my kidlets, but also running a successful (and very busy) cake decorating business.
I have always been creative; both my parents are artists, and I studied Graphic Design, although I specialized in illustration. After a year of working as an illustrator, I fell into textile design, first working for a studio in Manchester before moving to work for the new London office of a New York fashion design company, where I rose to become the Assistant Art Director.
While on maternity leave I needed a design challenge that would fit around my new life as a mother, and I turned to my childhood love of baking. After spending a lot of time searching the internet for gorgeous cakes and happening upon various amazing blogs, I decided to start Amelie's House. My two kidlets bore the brunt of having a creative mother and so were my guinea pigs for various craft and baking experiments that I then started to post.
Amelie's House Blog
Nevie Pie Cakes
Natasha's Project on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
Read NextAmanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
This Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox is a crowd pleaser for all animal lovers - that is to be sure! What makes it even better is you can… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More