Natasha, Amelie's House
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
I am a 42 year old mum of two looking after my kidlets, but also running a successful (and very busy) cake decorating business.
I have always been creative; both my parents are artists, and I studied Graphic Design, although I specialized in illustration. After a year of working as an illustrator, I fell into textile design, first working for a studio in Manchester before moving to work for the new London office of a New York fashion design company, where I rose to become the Assistant Art Director.
While on maternity leave I needed a design challenge that would fit around my new life as a mother, and I turned to my childhood love of baking. After spending a lot of time searching the internet for gorgeous cakes and happening upon various amazing blogs, I decided to start Amelie's House. My two kidlets bore the brunt of having a creative mother and so were my guinea pigs for various craft and baking experiments that I then started to post.
Natasha's Project on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More