Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Beth, Hungry Happenings
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Beth Jackson Klosterboer is a chocolatier, cookbook author, Halloween enthusiast, and blogger from Dayton, Ohio. Her blog, HungryHappenings.com, features festive food and edible crafts for holidays and special occasions. In 2010, after years of creating festive food for her Halloween parties, Beth released a cookbook, Hungry Halloween featuring Movie Monster Munchies, Bewitched Buffet, and Dead Man's Diner, and began a Hungry Halloween blog so that she could share her ideas with others. Her readers were so excited by her Halloween creations that they requested recipes for other holidays throughout the year, so she transitioned her blog to Hungry Happenings. Beth is passionate about creating holiday-themed food to serve at parties and special events, and she shares her knowledge and expertise with her readers through detailed, step-by-step tutorials.
Hungry Happenings Blog
Beth's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- Basketball Bite-Sized Treats
- Bunny Twinkies
- Cute Koala Oreo Cookies
- Easter Chick Sugar Spoons
- Edible Santa Suit Candy Cups
- Set in Sweet Stone
- Sweet Bumble Bee Treats
- Bee Mine Corn Dog Snack
- Sweet As Nectar Butterfly Pizza
- Reese's Rudolph Treats
- Sweet Snowman Pretzels
- Nutter Butter Penguins
- Polar Bear Cookies
- Nutter Butter Lamb Pops
- Mini Monster Cheese Balls
- Yummy Polar Bear Pretzel Pops
- Silly Snowman Rice Krispies Pops
- Sweet Polar Bear Cookies
- Rice Krispies Treat Penguin Pops
- Marshmallow Easter Bunny Paws
- Easter Chick Rice Krispie Pops
- Easter Bunny Pretzel Pops
- Garden Stone Sugar Cookies
- Charlie Brown-ies Halloween Ghost Treats
Read NextAmanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug
Your kids will love learning how to finger knit by making a stylish decorative craft with this fantastic yarn craft for kids! This… Continue reading: "Finger Knit DIY Hoop Rug"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More