Jennifer Jain, Jennifer's Little World
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
I started planning arts and crafts for my children before I was even pregnant, and when my son came along I already had a well-stocked craft cupboard. I am currently very lucky to have the opportunity to stay at home with my two children Harry (3) and Mia (1), and my husband often comes home to multi-coloured and well-glittered offspring.
We live by the sea on the South Coast of England, and I love writing on my blog about the things that we make and the things that we do.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rachel Nipper, I Heart Crafty Things
- Gina Bell, East Coast Mommy
- Amanda Vasquez, Crafts-N-Things for Children
- Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Jen Goode, Projects for Preschoolers
- Maggy Woodley, Red Ted Art
- Pam Maxwell, Pam's Party Planning & Practical Tips
- First Palette
- Jodi, Meaningful Mama
- Jennifer Jain, Jennifer's Little World
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More