- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Michelle McInerney, MollyMoo
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Michelle McInerney, Irish mum to one seven-year-old little girl, is the founder and craft designer behind award winning blog, MollyMoo.ie - a fun and colorful online world of unique crafts for children, crafts for parents to make with their kids, and crafts parents can make for their kids to inspire play. Michelle's craft tutorials are so detailed and well photographed and her crafts are truly unique.
Her projects have appeared in Anorak Magazine and Handmade Christmas and on many leading websites such as Apartment Therapy, CraftGawker, CraftGossip, CraftyCrow, Small For Big and many many others.
Some of the most popular projects on Michelle's MollyMoo blog include a cardboard pirate ship, DIY aquarium, craft stick bracelets, toilet roll minions, paper plate chickens, felt dream catcher, pocket circus, and papier mache hens.
Michelle's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- Beaded Birdy Pom Pom Crafts
- Toilet Tube Minion Mates
- How to Paper Mache
- Top Secret Chicken Craft
- Corky Characters
- The Matchbox Circus
- No H20 Aquarium
- Magical Miniature Fairy Village
- Paper Pinwheel Flower Crafts
- Pom Pom Hedgehogs
- Silly Talking Puppets
- Trendy Simple Stick Bracelet
- Cheerful Cardboard Pirate Ship
- Paper Easter Egg Garland
- Thrifty Cardboard Pirate Ship
- Whimsical Dream Catcher
- Easy Toilet Tube Star Ornaments
- Sweet Wine Cork Fairies
- Cardboard Hedgehog Ring Toss Game
- Pom Pom Peg Dolls
- Thrifty Cardboard Owl Craft
- Precious Paper Cup Angels
- Whimsical Leprechaun Peg Dolls
- Precious Paper Roll Bunnies
- Match Game Printables for Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Bat Buddies
- Goofy Cardboard Box Spiders
- Papier Mache Frogs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Shaving Cream Marbled Paper
Let your kids channel their inner abstract artist with this fantastically fun Shaving Cream Marbled Paper craft. Your kids can create… Continue reading: "Shaving Cream Marbled Paper"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Carnival Word Search For Kids
- Super Mario Perler Beads: How To Enjoy These Fun Crafts (10 Free Patterns)
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- How To Make Seed Bombs
- Paper Bag Bee
- Make Your Own Sidewalk Chalk: An Easy And Fun Project For Kids
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Free Spring Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More