DIY Button Game for Toddlers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This is a super quick DIY game that can keep toddlers busy for quite a long time. Buttoning up all the different and colorful shapes in this DIY Button Game for Toddlers helps kids to improve their fine motor skills while having a lot of fun. There are various versions of how to play this game, and you'll learn them all in this quick and simple tutorial. DIY craft projects like this are great because they double as gifts for the special youngsters in your life.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Choose Friendship
- Pocket Heart Pillow for Kids to Sew
- Valentine’s Day Treat Baggies (with Printable Toppers)
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books
- Low Budget Glitter Tea Light Candles for Valentines Day
- Printable Valentine Treat Bag and Cookie Box
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More