50 Homemade Halloween Costumes: Easy Costumes for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
It's a dark and windy night, and the moon is casting eerie shadows across the street. A black cat slinks through the shadows, eyes glowing. Then, slowly, gradually, they begin to appear. Monsters emerge and walk the streets. Vampires and bats appear, hunting for their next victims. Ghosts drift down the sidewalk. Each one is unique, but they all have one common purpose: to feed... on candy! That's right, it's time for the trick-or-treaters to start making their amazing homemade costumes for Halloween. Whether they wish to dress up as knights, dinosaurs, astronauts, or bats, any kid can find the perfect costume in this great collection of 50 Homemade Halloween Costumes: Easy Costumes for Kids. You'll find kid-made Halloween costumes that are fun to make and wear!
When they’re ready to head out on Halloween night, you’ll be ready with these frightfully fun homemade Halloween costumes that are easy to make, but look authentic and realistic. Kids will love making easy Halloween costumes for themselves because they will have a completely original design. Kids can become Vikings, fairies, pirates and more with these great homemade Halloween costumes for kids. Join the monsters and madmen prowling the streets for sweet treats and make these fun kids’ Halloween costumes for a particularly chilling evening. From tiny cute costumes to bigger kids’ spookier outfits, this collection of easy homemade Halloween costume ideas is a great way to unleash a child’s creativity and help them create a truly unique look for their costumes. You’ll find easy accessories and complete DIY Halloween costumes in this great roundup.
50 Homemade Halloween Costumes: Easy Costumes for Kids
Table of Contents
Kids love Halloween because they get to make spooky crafts that they can decorate the house with. Grab your free copy of 19 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Decor free eBook, and use these great ideas to make your kids' Halloween even more frightfully exciting!
Your kids will love dressing up as their favorite members of the animal kingdom this Halloween. They'll be the kings and queens of the jungle in these critter costumes.
- Willow the Owl Mask
- Dotty Dinosaur Tail
- Foam Animal Masks
- Wild Tiger Tail
- Fine Feathered Falcon Wings
- Lucky Ladybug Costume
- Bear Ears
- Free Butterfly Mask Templates
- Homemade Bat Costume
- Rooster Costume: The Comb
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's an awesome homemade Halloween costume! Kids can be superheros for a day in these comic book-inspired costumes.
- Comic Book Hero Capes
- Captain America's Shield
- Easy Superhero Capes
- Starry Superhero Masks
- Fantastic Felt Superhero Masks
- Super Fun Superhero Capes
- How to Make a Superhero Shield
Ahoy mateys! These homemade Halloween costumes will have your kids ready for the high seas. They will have a blast setting sail in their adorable little pirate costumes on Halloween night.
- Pirate Costume
- Adventurous Viking Costumes
- Scurvy Pirate Outfits and Swords
- Aff-arrr-dable Pirate Garb
Kids will have a blast dressing up as their favorite movie or book character. Whether your child wants to be a wizard or a Wild Thing these homemade Halloween costumes are sure to make their dreams come true!
- Where the Wild Things Are Costumes
- Harry Potter Wizard Wands
- The Hat of the Cat
- Star Wars Lightsaber
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 DIY Costumes
- No-Sew Elsa Cape
With these easy costume ideas your kids will feel like a king or queen for the day! Little girls can be a pretty princesses and boys can be dashing knights with these fun costumes.
- Fabulous Fairy Tutu
- Fairy Princess Wand and Tutu
- Knightly Shields and Helmets
- Giant Jewel Bracelet
- Regal Pipe Cleaner Crown
- How to Make a Tutu
- Mystical Mermaid Tail Tutu
- Rapunzel Fleece Costume Hair
- No Sew Easy Fairy Tutu
- Woodland Wanderer Cape
No homemade Halloween costume is complete without some great accessories. Make your werewolf these furry gloves, equip your astronaut with a jet pack and award your athlete with some medals. Add the finishing touches to your kid's costume with these fun crafts.
- Menacing Monster Gloves
- Rocket Blaster Jet Pack
- Olympic Medals
- No Sew Monster Costume
- Upside-Down Man Costume
- Robot Costume
- 3 Easy Boys' Halloween Costumes
- 15-Minute Cowboy Vest
- Skeleton and Monster Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- Girly Skeleton Homemade Halloween Costume
- Lego Costume
- Rad Robot Costume
- Fantastic Crocheted Mustache
Halloween is a time for kids to add some spookiness to their crafts. The Ultimate Kids Halloween Crafts Guide: 68 Spooky Crafts and Homemade Costumes for Kids + 87 More Halloween Crafts for Kids has a ton of amazing project ideas that will get your kids super excited about the spooky holiday.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More