This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Paper Bookmarks for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Here's a simple but great crafting idea for the entire family, especially if you have a kid that loves books and has always more than 3 'in progress'. Well, in this case you occasionally need a bunch of bookmarks to keep up! And you can always give them as little DIY presents to your friends. With the help of scissors, glitter and glue, these DIY bookmarks can be made in no time. Kids will gladly jump in and help. Variations welcome!"
MaterialsFabric Crafts, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous, Paper Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Read NextAromatic Bath Salts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Elf Christmas Card Craft
- Nutcracker Handprint Craft
- Simple Paper Bag Pilgrim Craft
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Tissue Paper Turkey Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrim Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More