Creative Ways to Decorate Rocks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"There are so many beautiful ways to decorate rocks. From paint, pastels and pens the possibilities are endless. This is the perfect activity for all ages and crafting abilities. If you have trouble finding rocks, be sure to check your local garden center for river rocks. Once your rock designs are finished it's fun to leave your rocks in parks, stores, and other fun places in your community for people to find. You can also decorate rocks for decoration in your home in planters or outside in gardens."
MaterialsNature Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stuffed Dog Bones
- Diy Printable Travel Game Book for Kids
- Word Abstract Art
- Printable Care Bears Recipe Cards and Cupcake Toppers
- Scented Mason Jar Photo Holder
- Bee Craft for Kids
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Moon Rock Science Experiment
- Kid's Embroidery Pattern
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More