38 Easy Kids' Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Do your little ones love to create? Try making easy kids' crafts with toddlers and preschoolers as part of early childhood development. Use these crafts for preschoolers and toddlers to help illustrate learning activities for children, develop fine motor skills, and teach important lessons that children will use as they grow up. Creativity is the root of innovation, and toddlers and preschoolers are blank slates who are forming their most fundamental worldview from a unique perspective; that's a lot of material for creative thought and innovation! Help children learn and create with these easy toddler activities and preschool craft ideas to make in school and at home. Whether you homeschool your children or take them to school every day, they will love making these easy kids crafts for toddlers and preschoolers.
Young children are naturally inquisitive and creative, and if parents and educators can direct that creativity into simple kids craft projects like these 38 Easy Kids' Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers, children will rapidly initiate their own discoveries and create amazing works of original art. Unleash your toddler or preschooler's hungry mind and make something amazing together! This collection is filled with kids' crafts preschoolers and toddlers will love to make and explore, from coloring activities for preschoolers and toddlers to fun and easy homemade games that will provide an exciting experience and enhance lessons through creative play-based learning. Making crafts for preschoolers has never been so exciting!
You can never have too much fun crafting with kids! Find even more easy crafts for kids by downloading your free copy of the 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children free eBook.
38 Easy Kids' Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Table of Contents
Rainbow Glass Xylophone
A Rainbow Glass Xylophone is a great sensory experience for kids to make and play with. Toddlers and preschoolers can use a stirring stick to play lovely music and experiment with the different liquid levels and sounds. Use food dye to help with this safe, fun idea for easy crafts preschoolers can make as a phenomenal introduction to music!
Kids love making their own homemade instruments so they can create their own music. If you're looking for more easy and fun craft ideas like our featured activity, check out our full collection of Instruments and Music for Kids.
Painting projects and coloring activities for toddlers and preschoolers are a great way to foster a child's creative development. Little ones will love the sensory experience of touching and smearing paint, and coloring activities are easy kids crafts for preschoolers and kindergarteners that are old favorites. Check out this wonderful variety of printable coloring pages, painting projects, and other open-ended craft projects for preschoolers and toddlers that allow kids to express themselves as they wish to.
- Egg Carton Caterpillars
- Fruit and Veggie Printing
- Dragon Coloring Pages
- Upcycled Cap Stamps
- Sandpaper Fabric Printing
- Handpainted Dresses
- Magnificent Clay Magnets
- Froggy Coloring and Threading Card
- Eye-catching Marbled Fish Art
- Rain Painting
- Feathered Footprint Birdies
- QT Q-Tip Painting
- Bursting Star Fork Painting
- Mess-Free Finger Painting
- Bubble Wrap Art
Child's play allows toddlers and preschoolers to explore the world around them and engage with others. Make these fun homemade toddler toys and toys for preschoolers with your little ones. Most of them can be made from household materials, so kids can make them over and over and learn to see the potential in for creation in everyday activities. These easy kids crafts for toddlers and preschoolers are a simple way to help your child learn, explore and create something amazing.
- Good Ship Twiggy
- Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars
- Marker Cap Finger Puppets
- All the King's Men
- Boxy Cardboard Firetrucks
- Scrappy Snail Toy
- Gooey Green Goop
- How to Make Paper Bag Kites
- Pom Pom Peg Dolls
- DIY Hopscotch Mat
- Balancing Robot Paper Craft
- Cute Clothespin Fairy Dolls
- DIY Ice Cream Play Set
Game on! Crafts for preschoolers and toddlers can be a difficult way to hold a child's attention, but Kids can make and play these fun homemade games for preschoolers and toddlers at home or in the classroom. Play-based learning makes craft time fun for kids when children make their own homemade games from items you can easily find around the house!
- Carpet Putt Putt
- Handmade Ring Toss Game
- Don't Eat Pete
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Homemade Board Games
- Kick Croquet Kids' Game
- DIY Bananagrams Game
- Connect Four To-Go Game
- DIY Batman vs. Superman Checkers Set
For even more toddler and preschool craft ideas, discover our full collection of preschool craft eBooks here. We have four fantastic and completely free eBooks your little ones will love!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Slime for Kids and 11 Gooey Crafts for Kids
- Decorative DIY Emoji Pillow
- Customized Hand Print Towel
- Easy Origami Whale for Beginners
- DIY Bubble Wrap Stamp Art
- Fourth of July Gift Jar
- Sparkly Ocean Slime Recipe
- Borax-Free Gooey Gak Slime
- Non-Toxic Neon Slime
- Polka Dot Slime