Little Book In A Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Making the little library gives everyone a chance to sit down, work and connect. Grown-ups will be busy making small books, little ones will work to illustrate them, and together you will work to get the words and stories onto the page so they can be turned to time and again."
Materials: Paper Crafts, Recycled Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age Group: Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Domino Math Addition Printable
- Candy Corn Fun Fraction Games
- Magnetic Long Division Games
- Craft Stick Addition Math Games
- Secret Message Reading Activity
- Constellation Glow Jar
- Bookmaking for Kids
- Glitter Fireworks Science Experiment
- Pop-Up Paper Ladybugs
- Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More