Little Book In A Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Making the little library gives everyone a chance to sit down, work and connect. Grown-ups will be busy making small books, little ones will work to illustrate them, and together you will work to get the words and stories onto the page so they can be turned to time and again."
Materials: Paper Crafts, Recycled Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age Group: Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
40+ Science Crafts and Space Crafts for Kids
Homemade Lava Lamps
45+ Crafts for Kids with Special Needs
40 Easy Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Printable M&M Pattern Game
Constellation Glow Jar
Craft Stick Addition Math Games
Magic Salt Crystal Experiment
How to Grow Geodes
50+ Back to School Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More