This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Googly Eyes Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
You don't have to spend a lot of money to add a bit of sparkle to your home. This pretty little decorative bowl is made using tin foil, multi-colored googly eyes, and a lot of Mod Podge. The glitter is optional, but I think it adds the perfect finishing touch. This free craft project is perfect for your playroom or a child's desk area. Because of all the different layers of Mod Podge that are used to assemble this DIY bowl, it takes a bit of time to complete, but I think it's totally worth it! The bowl itself is also very lightweight, so we recommend using this homemade bowl purely for decoration, or for holding super lightweight items (such as cotton balls), rather than car keys and loose change.
From the Blogger: "This Googly Eyes Bowl is a cheap and easy craft to do in an evening with the kids for fun memories. Great decor piece for a kid's room or a gift idea!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
Read NextHow to Make a Duct Tape Keychain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make a Duct Tape Keychain
- 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle Schoolers
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- 90 Easy Duct Tape Crafts for Kids
- Fun Ocean in a Bottle
- 44 Best 4-H Project Ideas Ever
- Easy Tie Dye Tips and Step-by-Step Instructions
- Trying to find fun craft ideas for kids? With this collection of easy kids crafts, you'll be able to provide kids with hours of fun.
- Minions Clothespin Craft
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Popsicle Stick Apple Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More