Character Duck Tape
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
We've all been a kid at heart, no matter what our age. Growing up we played outside, watched cartoon movies and used our creativity to come up with fun games and crafts. With Duck Brand's adorable Character Duck Tape, licensed by Disney, kids can become creative once again.
Kids and even parents around the world have easily fallen in love with animated characters from some of our favorite movies; most recently, Frozen, Trolls, Minions and Avengers. Each of these movies is a joy to watch, especially if you can enjoy it with a child. Because of their popularity, Duck Brand has come out with the following super cute licensed duck tape:
Frozen: "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" Having two young girls, I quickly fell in love with this movie and have also watched it multiple times. With two awesome designs to choose from, it's no wonder kids can become as creative as they are. With Anna and Elsa on one design and Olaf on another, kids will have a blast deciding what to make. With snowflakes on each, these are "icy, yet charming" to work with.
Minions: Add some humor and heart with this fantastic duck tape. Watch as Bob, Stuart and Kevin evolve through time with each of their fun outfit changes. The kids might be mischievous while using this duck tape, but they'll have so much fun.
Avengers: Help the kids have the most amazing powers in the world by letting them play with the Avengers Duck Tape. This design is fun and incorporates Captain America, Thor, Hulk and Iron Man. Combining their strength and versatility; this is one brand of Duck Tape that will be durable for years to come.
Regardless of design, each of these Character Duck Tape rolls comes in 10 yards, allowing your child to come up with some pretty neat stuff. Using the Avengers tape they can be heroes by helping fix some things around the house. Use the tape for binder decor, decorating lockers, designing accessories like fun bracelets and wallets, or simple crafting. They’re sure to be occupied for hours.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your kids love to finger knit, then you probably never seem to have enough finger knitting projects for them to tackle. With this… Continue reading: "Flower Crown Finger Knitting for Kids"
- Chance to Win a NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
- Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- My First Origami Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Garden Craft
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Wall Hanging Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More