Character Duck Tape
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
We've all been a kid at heart, no matter what our age. Growing up we played outside, watched cartoon movies and used our creativity to come up with fun games and crafts. With Duck Brand's adorable Character Duck Tape, licensed by Disney, kids can become creative once again.
Kids and even parents around the world have easily fallen in love with animated characters from some of our favorite movies; most recently, Frozen, Trolls, Minions and Avengers. Each of these movies is a joy to watch, especially if you can enjoy it with a child. Because of their popularity, Duck Brand has come out with the following super cute licensed duck tape:
Frozen: "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" Having two young girls, I quickly fell in love with this movie and have also watched it multiple times. With two awesome designs to choose from, it's no wonder kids can become as creative as they are. With Anna and Elsa on one design and Olaf on another, kids will have a blast deciding what to make. With snowflakes on each, these are "icy, yet charming" to work with.
Minions: Add some humor and heart with this fantastic duck tape. Watch as Bob, Stuart and Kevin evolve through time with each of their fun outfit changes. The kids might be mischievous while using this duck tape, but they'll have so much fun.
Avengers: Help the kids have the most amazing powers in the world by letting them play with the Avengers Duck Tape. This design is fun and incorporates Captain America, Thor, Hulk and Iron Man. Combining their strength and versatility; this is one brand of Duck Tape that will be durable for years to come.
Regardless of design, each of these Character Duck Tape rolls comes in 10 yards, allowing your child to come up with some pretty neat stuff. Using the Avengers tape they can be heroes by helping fix some things around the house. Use the tape for binder decor, decorating lockers, designing accessories like fun bracelets and wallets, or simple crafting. They’re sure to be occupied for hours.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
Chance to win the Window Cling Art Kit!
Enter for a chance to win LePlume Brush Lettering Markers!
Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
Enter to Win TY Beanie Boos Stickers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Slime
- Stitched Cardboard Reindeer Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Printable Winter Word Search
- Pumpkin Painting in a Frame
- Pop Culture Pumpkins: 2018 Edition
- DIY Christmas Ornament Kits for Creative Kids
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Christmas Advent Calendar with materials from the Nature
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More