Children's Plastic Knife Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Don't pick your nose. Sit up straight. Use your manors. Don't touch that. We're constantly telling our children what not to do and teaching them how to be the best they can be by using manners. Sometimes I feel like a drill sargeant during dinner constantly reminding my daughter to chew with her mouth closed, keep her elbows off the table, etc. As a parent you want to keep your kids safe, so you tell them to stay away from sharp objects and don't necessarily help with the big stuff in the kitchen. However, StarPack Products has the Children's Plastic Knife Set, which I think is genious.
This Children's Plastic Knife Set includes a small knife, a medium knife and a large knife. Now you wouldn't think to have your kids use a knife, but these were designed with kids' safety in mind; they're safe on skin, but tough on food. The knives are serrated on the edges, have blunt tips, and have a grip on the ergonomic handle. This set is encouraged for ages four and up, and obviously requires the supervision of an adult. As many of StarPack's Products, these knives are BPA free and FDA compliant as well as dishwasher safe.
Yes, these knives are geared toward children, but adults can use them, too. I personally am afraid of the knives I used to cut things. I'm always imaging slicing my finger off and not knowing what to do if that happens, so these are perfect for me. I did try the knives on a T-bone steak before I cooked it and it did cut it, but it was a bit tough to do. I recommend using these knives for simple items like fruits and veggies, maybe even a loaf of bread.
If you're interested in getting your kids involved in the kitchen, or even if your kids are junior chefs, then the Children's Plastic Knife Set from StarPack Products is a great way to get them started.
What do you have your kids or grandkids help with in the kitchen? Comment below and let us know!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Chance to win the Rainbow Loom Bracelet Craft Kit!
Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Chance to win a Color Your Mug DIY Kit!
Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
Kid Inspired Creatures Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Valentine Treat Bag and Cookie Box
- Valentine's Day Printable
- DIY Snowflake
- Pink Flamingo Valentine
- Glow in the Dark Crunchy Slime
- DIY Fabric Flower Hair Ties
- Mixing Paint Colors Preschool Art and Science
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable Worksheet
- Love Bug Valentine Fruit Cups
- Cupid’s Arrows
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More