No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit
Provided by Cake it Easy
Reviewed By: Emily Timmons
It's no secret that kids love sweets, but the best desserts for kids are the ones they can make themselves. After all, who doesn't love taking pride in something they made? With this convenient kit, kids can make tasty cake pops without baking them, so they can truly say that they made dessert all on their own.
When Cake It Easy says these delicious treats are no-bake, they really mean it. There is absolutely no oven or microwave use required to make these cake pops, so they're completely safe for kids to make. You'll only need to add two ingredients to the cake mix, so making these sweets is easier than you might think. Plus, these instant cake pops take much less time to make than traditional cake pops—you only have to follow a few simple steps to make them, and you don't have to wait nearly as long to devour your delicious desserts!
These no-bake sweets can easily be dipped in melted chocolate or candy wafers, but they're just as tasty if your only addition is the sprinkles that come with the kit. The No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit also comes with a place mat, 10 cake pop sticks, and 10 cupcake liners, so preparation is a total breeze. Making these No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops is also a great opportunity to get some sensory play into your day. Kids will love rolling and mixing the dough with their hands, and they'll boost their fine motor skills as they decorate their cake pops.
One of the most fun things about this No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit is that you can mold the cake pops into any shape you want, something that is nearly impossible to do with traditional cake pops. Make hearts for Valentine's Day, stars for a birthday party, or any other design you can dream up! You could also throw a cake pop party and invite your friends to create their own cool cake pops with this easy-to-use kit.
Without a doubt, this edible arts and crafts activity is an incredibly fun, easy, and affordable way to get kids into the kitchen. Put on your chef hat and get started!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Duck Tape Scents
- Enter to Win the Fun Floating Clay Assortment
- Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Easter Egg Exchange Dice Game
- Free Easter Bingo Printable Game Cards
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More