Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Painting is a great art project for kids, whether done alone or in a group setting. Thanks to Social Artworking Junior’s awesome designs, kids can now create canvas art easier than ever.
Canvas art is one of my favorite crafts to make, so I was ecstatic to review the Snoozing Raccoon Pattern Pack. I was impressed with the amount of detail packed into the instructions. The directions include a methodology page that outlines the various painting techniques kids can use to create their canvas designs, followed by clear step-by-step instructions with photos. Each step was clearly written, and even explained the exact amount of paint to be mixed to create different shades of a color, so I felt very confident as I worked on my design.
Getting started with this canvas art pack is very simple; all you have to do is apply the provided design by tracing it onto a transfer sheet and begin painting. Having the design on the canvas makes painting a total breeze, especially for children. The Social Artworking paints and paint brushes are some of my favorite art supplies I have ever used. The paint colors were vibrant and easy to mix, but they also dried incredibly fast, which meant I never had to worry about accidentally smudging my work. It was also easy to move from one step to the other, since I didn’t have to wait for a section of my canvas to dry first. Just like the instructions said, I was able to finish my canvas in about an hour, even after I had re-traced my design with the black finishing marker.
The simple steps and quick completion time make this pattern pack absolutely perfect for crafty kids, since they can create an adorable work of art without spending hours painting away. There is a large variety of pattern packs available, so your child can easily pick out one that fits their bedroom style, or they can choose designs to paint with friends at a birthday party. Your child will love showing off their custom canvas art to all of their friends!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Duck Brand Duck Tape!
- Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
- Kwik Stix
- Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
- Chance to Win a Hemptique String Art Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
- USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
- Win Wikki Stix!
- Win Bernat Zapp Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Diy Mini Winter Hats Yarn Craft
- Adorable Disney-inspired Valentines [printable]
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More