- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint Review
Gifted by: I Love to Create
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Ready to add some frightful fun to your Halloween DIY projects? With this amazing collection of Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint, kids can create custom Halloween accessories and decorations to make the spookiest night of the year unforgettably fun!
This collection of Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint is the perfect way to get children excited for Halloween. Armed with a collection of glow-in-the-dark paints in a variety of festive Halloween colors, kids can add accents to their trick-or-treat bags, Halloween costumes, and any other spooky crafts they can create. Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint is also the perfect party supply. At this year’s Halloween bash, invite your child's friends to create their own Halloween-inspired T-shirts, party decorations, and more!
While this particular collection of Dimensional Fabric Paint is perfect for Halloween, crafty kids will find inspiration to use Tulip® paints all year round! Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint comes in a wide range of colors and finishes, which means these paints are great for just about anything you want to make! One of the best things about Tulip® paints is that they’re very easy to use, too. Each paint bottle is designed for easy application, which means even little hands can use these paints without a struggle. Parents and children alike will love creating new projects with Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint, which means when it comes to crafting (especially for Halloween!) these amazing paints simply can’t be missed.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers
Making suncatchers is a really fun craft for welcoming the summer sun. Try a new take on the classic suncatcher with this How To Make… Continue reading: "How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers"
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to win the Fun in the Sun Deluxe Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win 3D Colorables!
- Enter for a chance to win LePlume Brush Lettering Markers!
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More