Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reminisce over your childhood memories by creating new ones with the kids. The Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit is perfect to create fantastic bracelets to wear yourself, give them to your friends and make "mommy and me" matching bracelets.
When your child's friends come over for that all-night long sugar-high sleepover, you can now find something for them to do that will keep them busy for hours. Inside this kit are 600 beads in six colors, closures and charms, three cords, super-handy cord board, and a full-color instruction book. Using the step-by-step instructions they can easily make 12 stylish bracelets to exchange with each other. The charms included in this kit are some of the cutest I've seen; there's a teapot, a butterfly, an owl and three others to choose from.
Because wrap bracelets are such a hot trend right now, it's the perfect time to be able to experiment with making your own bracelets. Bracelets can be fun and crazy, or made to be elegant to go with your fanciest outfit. The best part about making your own jewelry is that there are no rules as to what colors or styles to create; you can get the exact look you've always been looking for.
The author of Ultimate Wrap Bracelets is also the author of The Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit; she loves experimenting with new jewelry materials and techniques, so you know this is going to be a good kit.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
Chance to win a Cray-Pas Junior Artist Oil Pastel Set!
Chance to win a Make-Your-Own-Art Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Felt Succulent Kits
- Mummy Mason Jars
- Candy Corn Slime
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Light Bulb Teacher Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More