Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reminisce over your childhood memories by creating new ones with the kids. The Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit is perfect to create fantastic bracelets to wear yourself, give them to your friends and make "mommy and me" matching bracelets.
When your child's friends come over for that all-night long sugar-high sleepover, you can now find something for them to do that will keep them busy for hours. Inside this kit are 600 beads in six colors, closures and charms, three cords, super-handy cord board, and a full-color instruction book. Using the step-by-step instructions they can easily make 12 stylish bracelets to exchange with each other. The charms included in this kit are some of the cutest I've seen; there's a teapot, a butterfly, an owl and three others to choose from.
Because wrap bracelets are such a hot trend right now, it's the perfect time to be able to experiment with making your own bracelets. Bracelets can be fun and crazy, or made to be elegant to go with your fanciest outfit. The best part about making your own jewelry is that there are no rules as to what colors or styles to create; you can get the exact look you've always been looking for.
The author of Ultimate Wrap Bracelets is also the author of The Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit; she loves experimenting with new jewelry materials and techniques, so you know this is going to be a good kit.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
Chance to win a Cray-Pas Junior Artist Oil Pastel Set!
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit Review
Sculpey Bake Shop Variety Pack
Sock Friends Puppets Review
Tiggly Shapes Review
Color a Canvas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Melting Beads Light House
- Shell Fish Kids Craft
- DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws!!!
- Bird Nest Fine Motor Science Activity for Preschoolers
- DIY Fabric Bookmarks With Felt Applique
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Rainbow Flowers Suncatchers
- Surebonder Cray-Pen
- Kid Painted Father's Day Shirt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More