Sew Easy Starter Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sew Easy Starter Kit
Gifted by: We R Memory Keepers
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
When I first became interested in learning how to sew, I pulled out my mom's sewing machine, plugged it in, and attempted to make a Halloween costume. However, instead of a Peter Pan tunic, it turned into a major disappointment. I wish that I had used something like the Sew Easy Starter Kit when I was a child, because it would have helped me experiment with sewing at an earlier age. Used for paper crafting, this is a great way to get any kid's creative juices going!
In this kit you will find the original straight stitch piercer tool, four interchangeable heads that allow you to try multiple types of stitches, a foam piercing mat, and seven different colors of floss. With all of these tools you will have no problem creating fun borders, frames, or adorable embellishments in your paper crafting! I love this kit because you have everything you need, so it works really well as a gift for any young crafter's birthday or holiday present.
We R Memory Keepers hit it out of the park with this kit because of its ease of use and simple introduction to sewing. With this kit sewing seems easy, and without the worry of messing up an entire fabric project you can forget your fear of making mistakes and just have fun. The perfect amount of supplies to sneak into a bag for a surprise during a sleepover or to include in a care package to camp, this kit will provide entertainment with an amazing creative outcome.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Enter for a chance to win the WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win 3D Colorables!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Sculpey Bake Shop Variety Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More