Olympic Torch: A Hand Print Craft
By: Deanna Hershberger from playdoughandpopsicles.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"The Olympics can be such an exciting time. Whether you have a favorite sporting event or if you are following a specific athlete. This year we are excited for swimming, diving, gymnastics, and soccer. All sports that my daughter actively participates in, in real life. Before the competition starts, though, there is the opening ceremonies. The highlight of this ceremony is the torch. Make this torch with a few simple crafting supplies and your child's hand!"
MaterialsPaper Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Orange Construction Paper
- Blue Construction Paper
- Toilet Paper Roll
- White Glue
- Black Marker
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More