Simple Scarecrow Craft For Kids
By: Deanna Hershberger from www.playdoughandpopsicles.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I love decorating, but doing a full decoration change twice in two months is a little much for me. Plus fall is my f.a.v.o.r.i.t.e season, so I extra like decorating for it! This scarecrow craft is easily one of my favorites of the year! We sat down the other afternoon and the only thing I knew is I wanted to use the orange with white polka dot paper. It spoke to me. My daughter grabbed the rest of the craft supplies and this is what we came up with! They are sitting happy on our TV stand and I just love looking at the orange with white polka dots!"
MaterialsPaper Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Scrapbook Paper (Orange)
- Crinkle Paper (Cream)
- Card Stock: Brown
- Googly Eyes
- Glue (White Glue or Hot Glue)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More