Green Crafting with 42 Spring Crafts for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you’ve got to do is call, and AllFreeKidsCrafts has the perfect projects to make you smile. Whatever the weather outside, spring crafts for kids are appropriate and ready to spring into action. Nothing cheers you up like a beautiful butterfly craft or a cuter-than-can-be chickadee.
These spring crafts for kids will brighten your day even more, though, because not only will the flowers be blooming and the rainbows shining, but you’ll be green crafting, too. The beauty of spring can only keep occurring if you help to keep Earth healthy. The easiest way to do so is to reduce, reuse, and recycle. With these 42 spring crafts for kids, you’re ensuring that the sun will keep shining each May and that the birds will continue to chirp come March. Reuse the items in your home to make some of the brightest and most colorful spring crafts for kids. Toilet paper rolls will turn into butterflies and egg cartons become precious ladybug crawlers when you green craft for spring.
April showers bring May flowers, and yesterday’s trash brings today’s treasure. Once you finish that last spoonful of ooey-gooey peanut butter, you’ve only just begun getting fun out of that jar. Soon, that bottle that housed sticky goodness will transform into a butterfly feeder. You can’t help but feel the sun on your face and a spring in your step when your spring craft is surrounded by beautiful butterflies. The friendly fliers will leave their thanks by showing you how useful your green crafting is for this planet. They may even flash you a special smile. Green Crafting with 42 Spring Crafts for Kids is an amazing collection of the coolest crafts as the weather warms up or as you wish the weather was warming up. If it’s still cold outside, these bright spring crafts will keep you warm on the inside, and if you’re lucky enough where the sun is shining and bringing warmth, then these crafts will double that smile on your face.
Green Crafting with 42 Spring Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Fun Crafts with Egg Cartons
Crafts with Jars
What to Make with Fabric Scraps
Kids' Crafts with Nature
More Recycled Spring Crafts
Discover even more kids' craft ideas in our Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts free eBook!
Finish that last piece of toilet paper quickly so that you can start to craft some adorable spring crafts for kids. Spring will bring laughs and smiles, but until the season actually comes, these recycled crafts will do that work. Toilet paper rolls are one of the most loved materials when it comes to green crafting, and once you and your little ones make these projects, you'll see why.
- Beaded Butterfly Beauty
- Darling Cheap Chicks
- Delightful Recycled Daisies
- Pop Out Flower Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Fairy House
- Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder
- Toilet Paper Roll Garden
Nothing says spring like bugs galore...but cute ones! Ladybugs and caterpillars are sure signs that school is coming to a close and temperatures are on the rise. Egg carton crafts are surprisingly cute. Craft these precious projects with cartons after you crack that final egg to make cookies or a cake. Green crafting has never been this cute!
- Egg Carton Rainbow Garden
- Charming Egg Carton Buttons
- Cute Carton Ladybug Crawlers
- Egg Carton Caterpillars
- Egg Carton Daffodils
- Cheeky Chickens Egg Carton Crafts
- Adorable Egg Carton Flower Headbands
- Beautiful Egg Carton Flower Prints
- Recycled Egg Carton Wreath
Both the bottoms and tops of jars are useful in your green crafting with spring crafts for kids. Bring a bright rainbow to your desk to keep you smiling all day long, and let a sunflower bloom in your midst as you easily craft this blossoming beauty. Who knew recycled crafts could be so cheerful?
Scraps are not trash! To really get into green crafting, you'll have to use more than the items in your recycle bin. You can make some of the most darling and useful recycled crafts with your ribbon, T-Shirt, and fabric leftovers. Bring in the brights and pastels of spring to warm up your home and your heart. Your kids will love showing off these recycled craft ideas once they're done.
- Darling Vintage Knotted Garland
- Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave
- Rainbow Ribbon Barrette
- Flower Power Recycled Denim Magnets
As the trees grow back their green and the flowers bloom, the world looks like an entirely different place. Bring some of that joy into your craft world when you use nature to help you get creative. After all, the best spring crafts for kids are the ones that reflect the beauty blossoming outside your front door. Nature crafts are one of the best spring craft ideas, so let your little ones explore and gather materials for these adorable projects.
- Cheep-Cheep Easter Nest Craft
- Flower Petal Butterflies
- Naturally Funny Faces
- Springy Stick Art for Kids
Discover even more nature crafts in this collection of 21 Outdoor Crafts for Kids!
Spring is the time for smiles, flowers, and flip flops, so be sure to craft these fun spring crafts for kids when your crafty kiddos are itching to be artsy. These recycled crafts will not only add some color to your life and a spring to your step, but they'll also bring this planet a bit closer to health. Find flower crafts, milk jug crafts, and so many more recycled craft ideas in this collection!
- Secret Green Garden
- Polka Dotty Sandals
- Smiley Melted Crayon Art
- Paper Plate Garden
- Paper Bag Flower Basket
- Colorful Collage Birdhouse
- Paper Plate Flower Crafts
- Thrifty Clothespin Sunflowers
- Milk Jug Rainbow Mobile
- Thrifty Spring Fairy Crowns
- Spring Birds Recycled CD
- Rainbow Recycled Garden
- Milk Jug Fairy House
- Too Easy Tin Can Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
"Kids love exploring bugs of all kids - bugs that fly, bugs that swim and bugs that crawl. Caterpillars are especially interesting to… Continue reading: "How to Make a Fuzzy Little Caterpillar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More