66 Ho-ho-homemade Ornaments: Decorate Your Tree With Kids' Christmas Crafts
By: Jaclyn Holtzman, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me" a really cool Christmas tree. Have an awesome Christmas tree this year by letting your little ones make tons of kids' homemade ornaments and hanging them for all to see. 'Tis the season to be jolly, and crafting will help your kids be just that. They'll have an incredible time creating kids' adornments for the wonderful Christmas tree by glittering, painting, sculpting, coloring, and gluing. Here, you will find 66 ho-ho-homemade ornaments that kids will love to make. With the ornaments, your kids can decorate the tree with tons of kids' Christmas crafts. Since each one is unique and personal, there can never be enough kids' ornaments on the tree. All together, they tell the story of your family. So, go ahead and let your kids make five, or 10, or even all 66 homemade ornaments. Here's a little secret: I heard that Santa Claus loves kids' homemade ornaments. Your kids can impress Santa with their creativity.
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" While the chestnuts are roasting on an open fire, your little ones can make kids' snowy crafts aplenty. They will remind your kids of how cozy they are in their lovely, festive home. Many of these tutorials use unexpected materials to mimic snow; see they you can think of any others. The tree will be a winter wonderland once they've added all of the spectacular kids' faux snow ornaments. If your kids do not want to spend a long time crafting or Christmas snuck up on them, visit the quickie homemade ornaments to make kids' crafts in a flash. After they've made a handful of homemade kids' ornaments and put up the tree, they may think, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" because it will be.
Since it is the season of giving, your wallet may begin to feel light. Luckily, there are tons of kids' homemade ornaments that favor your wallet. Your kids can make plenty of kids' ornaments by visiting the dollar store for the supplies. "All I want for Christmas is" a Christmas tree decked in beautifully made kids' homemade ornaments.
66 Ho-ho-homemade Ornaments: Decorate Your Tree With Kids' Christmas Crafts
Table of Contents
Everyone can enjoy a cup of hot cocoa while these kids' homemade ornaments bake in the oven. All of these homemade Christmas ornaments for kids to make are incredibly easy; they just need some time to bake. It's definitely worth the wait!
- Wish List Ornament
- Inspirational Ornaments
- Simply Snowflake Ornaments
- Sharp-ie Sculpey Clay Ornaments
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Colorful Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Cinnamon Gingerbread Men Ornaments
- Family Fingerprint Ornament
- Handprint Mold Santa Ornament
Your kids can have fun with paint this holiday season by creating beautiful, hand-painted kids' homemade ornaments. They can twist and shout as they create swirled paint glass ball homemade Christmas ornaments, or use their painting skills to make awesome sports equipment ornaments.
- Sports Equipment Ornaments
- Joy to the World Ornaments
- Swirled Paint Glass Ball Ornaments
- Drip Painted Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Fingerprint Homemade Christmas Ornaments
If you're short on time, your kids still can make a few kids' homemade ornaments to spice up the tree. These homemade Christmas ornaments represent quick crafting at its best. Style will not be lacking just because these projects take less than 30 minutes.
- Quick Quilted Tree Ornaments
- I Spy Christmas Ornaments
- Santa's Sleigh Tape Dispenser Ornament
- Thumbprint Christmas Ornaments
- Mini Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Santa Star Christmas Ornament
- Glittery Star Ornaments
- 10 Minute Santa Belly Ornament
- Super Simple Santa and Rudolph Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Characters
Kids' homemade ornaments that look like food and ornaments that are created using food crafts are both yummy as can be. Your kids shouldn't get confused, though, by eating bottle cap candy and expecting a delicious treat. These treats are best on the tree rather than in your kids' belly. These homemade Christmas ornaments for kids to make will definitely get your tummy rumbling for some wonderful Christmas treats.
- Paper Ice Cream Cone Ornaments
- Applesauce 'n Cinnamon Cutout Ornaments
- Christmas Cookie Ornaments
- Bottle Cap Candy Ornaments
- Walnut Baby Ornaments
- Hot Chocolate Ornament
Snow is absolutely beautiful outside, but living in it may not sound so appealing. Instead, bring faux snow into the home with fun, snowy kids' homemade Christmas ornaments. Your kids can make a snow globe without water, hilarious pipe cleaner snowmen, or a cotton ball snowman to bring the beauty but not the cold of snow inside. Your house will be cool, but definitely not chilly this winter with these homemade Christmas ornaments for kids to make.
- Playful Penguin Snow Globe Ornaments
- Christmas Scene Ornament
- Snowflake Fairy Ornament
- Cool Holiday Hanging Icicles
- Waterless Snow Globes
- Doily Snowflake Ornaments
- Five Finger Snowman Ornaments
- Adorable Melted Snowman Ornament
- Snowy Scene Ornament
- Snuggly Snowman Ornament
Buttons and beads make for some breathtaking baubles. Your kids can be a big shot beader by the end of this holiday break after building batches of beautifications. Be bold; build the whole bunch of homemade Christmas ornaments for kids to make!
- Beaded Safety Pin Mini Christmas Tree
- Beaded Snowflake Ornaments
- Beaded Wreath Ornaments
- Button Wreath Ornaments
- Whimsical Button Tree Ornaments
- Adorable Button Santa Ornament
- Simple Beaded Christmas Ornaments
For absolutely stunning kids' homemade Christmas ornaments, your little ones can use glitter and feathers. These homemade Christmas ornaments for kids will make the Christmas tree first class. They also are wonderful as gifts or stocking stuffers. Glitter just makes "the world a better place for you and for me."
- Feather Angel Ornaments
- Glittered Seashell Ornaments
- Cute Egg Carton Angel
- Sweet and Simple Wooden Angel
- Regal Recycled Wallpaper Angel
If you're running low on cash after buying tons of Christmas gifts, these kids' homemade Christmas ornaments are perfect for your kids to make. They are extremely low-cost, and some of them even use recycled crafts. Give the environment and your wallet a gift this winter by letting your kids make green homemade Christmas ornaments. Besides, they are insanely cute, so there's no reason not to make them!
- The Dark Side of the Christmas Tree
- Whoo-liday Felt Owl Ornament
- Tissue Paper Candy Cane Ornaments
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Ornaments
- Wrapping Paper Collage Ornaments
- Dollar Store Cork Ornaments
- Cute Caterpillar Clothespin Ornaments
- Puzzle Piece Frame Ornament
- Super Simple Felt Frame Ornament
- Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament
- First Thanksgiving Ornament
- Super Star Twig Ornaments
- Itty Bitty Nativity Ornament
If you like these kids' Christmas crafts, then you'll love the Christmas Crafts for Kids: 18 Homemade Christmas Ornaments eBook!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts