FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Crafty Kid Creations is a FREE email newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com once per week. Each of the standard issues revolves around a kids crafts theme, such as paper crafts, spring crafts, or cowboy crafts for kids. Here is what is included in each and every issue of Crafty Kid Creations:
- 20-100 Craft Projects
- Craft Giveaways
- New eBooks to download for free
- Free Crafts for Kids
- Featured Kids Crafts Articles
- Kids Craft Basics and Tutorials
Facebook and Twitter updates
Many people contact us asking how to subscribe to Crafty Kid Creations. Signing up forthe free kids crafts newsletter Crafty Kid Creations is simple. Just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeKidsCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllFreeKidsCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the kidscrafts e-mail newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Crafty Kid Creations or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a crafts box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeKidsCrafts.
Our My Crafts box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite craft projects from AllFreeKidsCrafts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
See your projects and crafting tips published on AllFreeKidsCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Kids Craft Designers category. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
AllFreeKidsCrafts eBooks are free downloadable kids crafts collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded from our website and then saved to your computer and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of kids craft ideas to our users. For more advantages to eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You can find our latest collection of kids crafts eBooks here.
Go to our Free Kids Crafts Making eBooks page and click on the eBook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams, and other resources in kids craft ideas published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF kids craft does not work, type the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeKidsCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away kids' craft products to our readers. Every Monday, we feature a new contest to win a crafting related prize. These crafting books and products are reviewed by our testing team. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their affidavits in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in the newsletter every Monday. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
If you want to link to AllFreeKidsCrafts.com, just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeKidsCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a kids craft project. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Click here to learn how to add to your Yahoo contacts to ensure that you can view all images in eNewsletters and that you receive all of the Crafty Kid Creations in Yahoo mail.
To ensure that the e-mail we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeKidsCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters, please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2015
- Cool Crafts for Tweens: 100+ Tween Crafts for Middle School Kids
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
- Stained Glass Mosaic Lamp
- Easy Breezy Kids' Summer Crafts: 36 Beach Crafts for Kids
- Kid's Favorite Finding Dory Craft
- 50 4th of July Crafts for Kids
- Tropical Reef Fish
- Glow-in-the-Dark Bouncy Ball
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children free eBook
- Patriotic DIY Wreath
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Review
- 8 Tips for Cooking with Children + 7 Edible Craft Ideas
- 15 Cool Science Experiments for Kids
- 18 Zoo Animal Crafts for Kids
- Fine Motor Turkey Activities for Toddlers
- Turkey Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
- DIY Thanksgiving Cupcake Topper
- Turkey Puppet Craft Ideas for Kids
- DIY Halloween Card Paper Crafts for Kids
- Colorful Owl Halloween Pumpkin Ideas