- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Latest Free Kids' Craft eBooks
Free kids' craft eBooks are the ultimate resource for parents, grandparents, teachers, and caretakers of all kinds. Each eBook includes a collection of free kids' craft projects and activities organized around a theme, such as holidays, type of materials, age group, and more. You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting with your kids. On this page, find our most recently published eBooks. For help downloading our eBooks, see our help document.
Click here to view our full collection of free kids' craft eBooks.
Click here to view our collection of Christmas craft eBooks.
Click here to view our collection of preschool craft eBooks.
10 Simple Yarn Crafts for Kids - Everybody knows that yarn makes for a great crafting material. But who would’ve thought that our granny’s collection of wound-up wool could turn into an adorable caterpillar or a fun mobile?
Learn more and download the 10 Simple Yarn Crafts for Kids eBook.
11 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids - Popsicle sticks are a classic crafting material that allows children to let their creativity grow. Download this 11 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids free eBook for some super fun crafts that the kids will love.
Learn more and download the 11 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids eBook.
Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts - Get your crafty kids ready because with recycled crafts for kids, you'll be able to keep them crafting all day long. Your supply of recycled goods is unending and using them to create imaginative, new projects helps the environment and your wallet.
Learn more and download the Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids eBook.
See the rest of our kids' craft eBooks here!
Project of the Day
Instead of waiting weeks for flowers to bloom, make your own pre-bloomed flowers. It's not as hard as it sounds with the convenient… Continue reading: "Printable Tulips"
- Crayon Explosion Lantern
- Easy Edible Construction Trucks
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- Chromatic Coffee Filter Tree Collage
- Summer Coloring Page for Kids
- AllFreeKidsCrafts Reviews and Giveaways
- Crayon Clothespins
- Basket Weaving Duct Tape Craft
- Jingling Finger Knit Door Drape
- Melted Crayon Friendship Rocks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More