- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my kids craft for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeKidsCrafts?
- How do I link to AllFreeKidsCrafts?
- How do I Use My Crafts?
- What are kids craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a kids craft product giveaway?
- What are some other craft resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is AllFreeKidsCrafts giving back to the community?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeKidsCrafts.com?
- Why Can’t I Log In to AllFreeKidsCrafts?
- Why am I Seeing Advertisements on AllFreeKidsCrafts?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeKidsCrafts?
- How do I get email from AllFreeKidsCrafts in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your projects or tutorials published on AllFreeKidsCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Designer profiles on AllFreeKidsCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeKidsCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeKidsCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a kids craft. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
AllFreeKidsCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable kids craft collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of kids craft eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to diagrams and other resources in kids crafts published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF kids craft tutorial does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeKidsCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away kids toys, craft tools, and more to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- AllFreeKidsCrafts YouTube channel
- FaveCrafts YouTube channel
- AllFreeHolidayCrafts YouTube channel
- AllFreeSewing YouTube channel
- AllFreeCrochet YouTube channel
Occasionally our links to bloggers will feature a project that was once free, but has since been made paid by the blogger. Rest assured, we are committed to providing fun content for our readers at no cost, but with thousands of projects available on our site, sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you come across something like this, please make sure that the blogger isn’t simply offering an ad-free paid version while still offering a free version. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact us to let us know which project is no longer available for free.
Prime Publishing, the parent company of AllFreeKidsCrafts, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe through crafting we can achieve that very goal.
Help us make a difference.
Learn more about how Prime Publishing is making a difference here.
Learn more about our newsletter charitable efforts, Clicks for a Cause, here.
Learn more about Prime Publishing's charity drives here.
Crafty Kid Creations is a FREE email newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com once per week. Each of the standard issues revolves around a kids crafts theme, such as paper crafts, spring crafts, or cowboy crafts for kids. Here is what is included in each and every issue of Crafty Kid Creations:
- 20-100 craft projects
- Craft giveaways
- New eBooks to download for free
- Free crafts for kids
- Featured kids crafts articles
- Kids craft basics and tutorials
- Facebook and Twitter updates
To subscribe to Crafty Kids Creations or our other newsletters like Kids Project of the Day and Coloring Pages & Projects, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeKidsCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeKidsCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the kids craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Crafty Kids Creations or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.allfreekidscrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a My Crafts box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “AllFreeKidsCrafts” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’)
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)’
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.’
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeKidsCrafts.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeKidsCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated January 4, 2023