"My Craft Projects" is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crafts from AllFreeKidsCrafts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide for tips and tricks will help you get started.
How to Use "My Craft Projects"
Table of Contents
- To save crafts to "My Craft Projects," you will first need to log into your account. If you don't already have an account with us, don't worry; you can create one for FREE! All you have to do is click on either "Sign In" near the top of your screen to log into a pre-existing account or "Register Now" to create a new account. Your login screen should look like this:
- Once you've logged into your account, find a craft you'd like to save and click on "Save" from the icon bar:
- Once the craft has successfully saved into your box, you'll see a confirmation screen appear briefly to let you know that you can view your craft at any time.
- From there, you can either click on the green link to view your project right away, or you can continue to browse for more crafts on the site and view your craft box later by selecting "My Craft Projects" near the top of your screen. And that's it! It's that simple to save your favorite crafts from AllFreeKidsCrafts.com.
- To create folders for "My Craft Projects," you will first need to view your craft collection. You can see how to do that above. From there, you will see the option to view either "My List" which contains all of the crafts you've saved and "My Folders." Click on "My Folders."
- To create a folder, all you have to do is select "Add Folder."
- A new screen will appear in which you be given the option to name your folder. Feel free to create as many folders as you'd like. We've even given you the option to create folders within folders, for even more organization.
- Once you've created the appropriate folders, you can switch back to the "My List" tab to view your crafts. Sort your crafts into your folders by selecting "Add to Folder" and then selecting your desired folder from the drop-down menu provided. Click "Add to Folder" to finish.
- Make sure you are logged into your account, since you will not be able to add notes without first logging in. Select a craft in which you'd like to add a note (it doesn't have to be a craft you've saved in your craft Box). Click on the blue "More" button underneath the project photo. Then click on the gray paper and pen button to access the "Notes" field.
- Type your note into the screen that appears above. When you're done, just click on "Save Note."
- And that's it! Whenever you're logged into your account and viewing that craft, your note will appear near the top, just beneath the craft's title.
- Special Event Planning: If you have an upcoming event in which you'd like to make a specific project, your saved craft collection is an excellent place to store all of your ideas. For instance, if you have a baby shower coming up, you can create a baby blanket or toy - all you have to do is check your saved projects for inspiration
- Save Personal Notes: If you want to remember that Bill needs a scarf and Sarah loves handmade cards, you can write yourself a note so you don't forget.
- Plan For the Future: Plan out your craft projects with folders to reflect your lifestyle. If you love hosting parties, make a special party folder. If you don't have a lot of time to craft during the week, make a folder for quick and easy projects.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More