Recycled Kids' Crafts
Recycled Kids' Crafts help kids learn about saving the Earth. Green crafts for kids are full of recycled craft ideas that improve the environment by using recycled materials.
- Easy Origami Bear
- DIY Recycled Crowns
- DIY Pencil Organizer with Recycled Paper Tubes
- Jungle Book Paper Tube Craft
- Adorable Owl Cork Craft
- Green Crafts: 60+ Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
- Upcycled Sea Aquarium DIY Vase
- The Absolutely Cutest Egg Carton Turtles
- Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave
- Upcycled Egg Carton Daffodils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More