Craft Green: 60+ Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
By: Jaclyn Holtzman, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Your kids can save the world and craft at the same time: an effective “kill two birds with one stone” scenario. Green crafting is all the rage these days, and for a good reason. Green crafting is not envious crafting, though many will be jealous of your kids' cool projects that rescue humanity. Green crafting is using recycled materials to craft some good-as-new pieces of art. Your kids' own trash is their treasure. Your little ones are a true superhero when they reduce, reuse, and recycle…Green Crafty to the rescue!
Hiss, hoot, purr, and bark, celebrate the holidays, summon the rain, free a princess, and fly through Gotham all in a matter of minutes with toilet paper roll crafts. These environmentally-friendly kids’ arts and crafts projects are quick to make and a blast to play with. Your kids can run around the house, and maybe even neighbors’ houses, to grab all of the empty tubes. There are so many great organizational crafts that they can make too!
There are tons of unexpected ideas in Craft Green: 60+ Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids: a medieval castle that tidies up your kids' craft supplies, a beautiful, glittery crown that will make a tree their majesty, a boat that will anchor right in their house, and the cutest puppy puppet that will only bark when spoken to. Your little crafters can put on their cape, grab their toilet tubes, and save the world with awesome art!
Craft Green: 60+ Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
Animal Craft Ideas
Easy Holiday Crafts
Play and Learn With Recycled Crafts
Recycled crafts for kids are a great way for them to spend their time, especially since they get to turn unexpected materials into little works of art. This collection of Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts is full of amazing craft ideas that your little artists will adore!
Here we go with crafts that are a ton of fun for your kids! They can hide their treasures from the pirate arrr-med robbers, color code their pencils for a bright clean, and crown themselves king or queen of organization for an uncluttered craft space.
- Paper Roll Pencil Organizers
- Tidy Up Treasure Box
- King of Organization Castle - Creatively Cool!
- Frugal and Fancy Fabric Storage Solutions
Your kids can slither their way to heroism with green animal crafts. They're not green animals, silly. They're just animals who care about recycling. Create an entire farm with these awesome, easy, fun projects from toilet paper rolls. Onlookers will be amazed when your little ones tell them that your darling chicks are made from used cardboard tubes!
- Toilet Tube Hooty Owls
- Curly Coiled Snakes - Great for Summer!
- Egyptian Cat Mummies
- Marionette Puppy Puppet
- Silly Slithery Dragon
- Darling Cheap Chicks
- Feathery Recycled Turkeys - Perfect for Thanksgiving!
- Colorful Fish Paper Craft
- Toilet Tube Squid
- Jungle Book Paper Tube Craft - All Kinds of Animals!
- Honeycomb Paper Tube Craft
- Toilet Tube Angry Birds
- Billy the Goat
Decorate for the most fun times of the year without spending lots of money. You will love that, and so will your wallets! Your little ones can celebrate light, be thankful for the pilgrims, deck the halls, and spread the love with amazing crafts made from empty rolls.
St. Patrick's Day
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Baby Bunny Candy Holders
- Fingerprint Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Easter Bunny DIY Candy Holder - Comes with Video!
- Homey Anchored Mayflower
- Cardboard Tube Pilgrims and Indians
- Toilet Roll Turkey
- Burlap Toilet Roll Turkey
- Tubular Jingle Bells - Great for Christmas Caroling!
- Converted Cardboard Christmas Village
- Giving Recycled Santa Buddy
- Glittery Recycled Crown Ornament
- Toilet Roll Snowman
When your little ones looked at the toilet paper roll as they finished up in the bathroom, they never thought that that thing could be fun. Your kids will do a double take while they're having a blast with those silly rolls searching for little birdies, tossing rings to win, and learning about the human body. They'll never look at toilet paper rolls the same way again!
- Batman and Robin Tube Toys - The Best Superhero Craft!
- Handmade Ring Toss Game
- All the King's Men
- Play Princess Tower - Just Like in Disney's Tangled!
- Interactive Model Arms
- Native American Rain Makers
- Toilet Tube Totem Poles
- Pop Out Flower Crafts
- Toilet Tube Minion Mates
- Toilet Paper Roll Mermaid
- Free Fall Friends
- Duck Tape Bowling Game - Great Rainy Day Activity!
- The Cutest Toilet Paper Roll Helicopter
- Shark DIY Binoculars
- Cardboard Tube Minions
- Toilet Paper Roll Tea Cups
- Queen Elsa Paper Tube Doll - Frozen Fun!
- Washi Tape Princess Crown
- Toilet Paper Roll Hula Girl and Mermaid - Double the Fun!
- Pirate Paper Roll Craft
- Superhero Paper Tube Doll
You can find even more fun and easy crafts for your little ones in this collection of 35 Kids Activities and Easy Kids Crafts from Household Items!
What are your favorite recycled projects? Let us know below in the comments!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Slime for Kids and 11 Gooey Crafts for Kids
- Decorative DIY Emoji Pillow
- Customized Hand Print Towel
- Easy Origami Whale for Beginners
- DIY Bubble Wrap Stamp Art
- Fourth of July Gift Jar
- Sparkly Ocean Slime Recipe
- Borax-Free Gooey Gak Slime
- Non-Toxic Neon Slime
- Polka Dot Slime