Toilet Paper Roll Tea Cups
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Recycle some toilet paper rolls into a tea set (or coffee mugs) for the kids and let their imaginations run wild. This craft is super easy, and the little ones will love making their won custom cups. Finish up this craft in half an hour and have fun playing!
If you loved these wonderland tea cups, then take a peep at our collection of whimsical Alice in Wonderland crafts! Down the Rabbit Hole: 23 Wonderful Alice in Wonderland Crafts
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Snowflake
- Pink Flamingo Valentine
- Glow in the Dark Crunchy Slime
- DIY Fabric Flower Hair Ties
- Mixing Paint Colors Preschool Art and Science
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable Worksheet
- Love Bug Valentine Fruit Cups
- Cupid’s Arrows
- DIY Valentine Slime + Free Printable Gift Tags
- Letter M Craft With Printable
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More