- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Toilet Paper Roll Tea Cups
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Recycle some toilet paper rolls into a tea set (or coffee mugs) for the kids and let their imaginations run wild. This craft is super easy, and the little ones will love making their won custom cups. Finish up this craft in half an hour and have fun playing!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
Read NextPopsicle Stick Yarn Doll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 11, 2016
What a fun idea, I love that first they can make their tea cups then be able to have hours of fun having a tea party! If you take an oatmeal container, and cut it down, you could make a "tea pot" as well, adding a pretend spout cut out of a flattened toilet paper roll!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
This Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox is a crowd pleaser for all animal lovers - that is to be sure! What makes it even better is you can… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox"
- Popsicle Stick Yarn Doll
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- Incredible Kids Velcro Dot Building Sticks
- 36 Creative Clothespin Crafts for Your Little Ones
- No-Sew Portable Road Playset
- Printable Flying Helicopter
- Disney Princess Sock Puppets
- Cool Kaleidoscope Cardboard Craft
- The Cutest Toilet Paper Roll Helicopter
- No Sew Juggling Balls
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More