Duck Tape Bowling Game
Knock them all out with this fun Duck Tape Bowling Game! Your kids can make their own bowling game with this easy duct tape craft tutorial. They can make this DIY toy using their favorite Duck Tape colors and patterns. This cool duct tape project lets your kids turn the house into their own bowling alley with colorful pins. This recycled craft idea is easy and fun for kids to make and play. You won't even need to put on a pair of bowling shoes!
- Duck Tape®
- Duck Tape® Sheets
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Crafting board
- Cover a toilet paper roll with Duck Tape®.
- Add a strip of red tape to the top.
- Repeat steps 1-2 so you have 6 covered rolls.
- Cut out numbers 1-3 from a Duck Tape® Sheet. You will need one #1, two #2 and three #3. This is optional if you want to add a point system to your game.
- Stick your numbers to the front of the rolls from step 3.
- Make a ball out of tape. Continue covering your ball until the bowling ball is the size you want.
Read NextGlow in the Dark Bouncy Ball