This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Star Wars fans all over will LOVE this awesome Baby Yoda Toilet Paper Roll Craft! It is so simple to make and a great way to use recycled products and repurpose them! Let's be honest who doesn't love Baby Yoda?! This activity will provide hours of entertainment for your kiddos. These are perfect to create during themed birthday parties and festive May the Fourth classroom festivities! With just these simple supplies and instructions you are sure to have an out of this world time with Baby Yoda!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored Paper
- TP Roll
- Craft Glue
- Template (download below)
Grab an empty toilet paper roll and colored paper (green, light brown, dark brown, and pink).
Trace the head, hands, and nose pattern on green colored craft paper. The inner ear patterns and blush patterns on pink paper, and the strip on dark brown paper, and the rectangle and the sleeves on light brown paper.
You can also trace and cut out the strip and rectangle, they should cover the toilet paper roll, that’s all.
Cut out the traced patterns.
Attach the hand cutouts on the wider end of the sleeve cutout, stick the strip on either long side of the rectangle paper and stick the inner ear cutouts on the ear parts attached to the head cutout.
Attach the arm patterns in the middle of the rectangle paper. Cut the toilet paper roll into half or slightly longer than half its height.
Cover the toilet paper roll with the rectangle paper.
Attach the eye cutouts on the head cutout of the baby Yoda craft.
Attach the blush cutouts on both cheeks as well.
Use a sharpie to draw the nose outline and the mouth.
Attach the head pattern on the top-front side of the paper covered toilet paper roll.
Read NextFlying Paper Plate Frisbee
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Flying Paper Plate Frisbee
- How to Make Paper Bag Kites
- Simple Clothespin and Button Cars Craft
- Highflying Giant Paper Airplane Design
- Incredible Kids Velcro Dot Building Sticks
- 36 Creative Clothespin Crafts for Your Little Ones
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- Simple and Sweet Yarn Dolls
- How to Make a Kaleidoscope
- DIY Doll Hair Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Easter Story Coloring Book
- Super Hero Valentines
- Easter Color By Number Coloring Pages
- Jonah And The Whale Coloring Page
- Daniel And The Lion's Den Coloring Page
- Nativity Coloring Pages
- Joseph Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More