Love the kids crafts you see here? Now you can publish your own kids crafts here too! Submit your kids craft tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your kids crafting project featured right here on AllFreeKidsCrafts.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crafter today!
Projects we're looking for:
- Classroom activities or worksheets
- Science experiment tutorials
- Duct tape crafts
- CD crafts
- Button crafts
- Toilet paper roll crafts
- Unexpected arts and crafts
- Recycled crafts
- Edible crafts
- Animal crafts
- Melted crayon
- 30 minutes or less
- Scrap crafts
- Crafts for teens/tweens
- Popsicle stick crafts
- Slime recipes
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
If you're looking for Christmas activities for kids that you can make rather quickly, then these cute little recycled reindeer are… Continue reading: "Adorable Recycled Egg Carton Reindeer"
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More