Love the kids crafts you see here? Now you can publish your own kids crafts here too! Submit your kids craft tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your kids crafting project featured right here on AllFreeKidsCrafts.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crafter today!
Projects we're looking for:
- 4th of July
- Duct tape crafts
- Recycled crafts
- Edible crafts
- Outdoor crafts
- Animal crafts
- Melted crayon
- 30 minutes or less
- Scrap crafts
- Superhero crafts
- Toilet paper roll crafts
- Crafts for teens/tweens
- Coffee filter craft ideas
- Popsicle stick crafts
- Minion crafts
- Science crafts
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Slime for Kids and 11 Gooey Crafts for Kids
- Decorative DIY Emoji Pillow
- Customized Hand Print Towel
- Easy Origami Whale for Beginners
- DIY Bubble Wrap Stamp Art
- Fourth of July Gift Jar
- Sparkly Ocean Slime Recipe
- Borax-Free Gooey Gak Slime
- Non-Toxic Neon Slime
- Polka Dot Slime