Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
By: Jaclyn Holtzman, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Green crafting with kids of all ages has never been more fun!
Get your crafty kids ready because with recycled crafts for kids, you'll be able to keep them crafting all day long. Your supply of recycled goods is unending and using them to create imaginative, new projects helps the environment and your wallet. All of the crafts that you will find in this go green eBook are affordable, which means lots of fun arts and crafts projects for the kids. Never mind running out to the store every time your munchkins want to craft; see what is lying around your house, and chances are you can make one of the easy crafts for kids in this eBook. Encouraging the little ones to craft with recycled materials helps enforce the never-ending lesson to "reduce, reuse, and recycle."
Note from the Editors
What's Inside This Free eBook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Hello Thrifty Families,
Remember when you were a child and a cardboard box was anything but a simple cardboard box? You’d fly through space, climb a mountain, and sumo wrestle all with the same, plain “trash.” Well, one adult’s trash is another child’s treasure. Recycled crafts inspire creativity in children teaching them to think differently and regard items in ways other than intended. These kids’ craft ideas aren't only great for mothers and Mother Earth; kids are guaranteed to love these cheap and easy crafts. Each and every project in this delightfully darling eBook looks amazing when complete. The recycled crafts transform used objects into completely fresh kids' masterpieces.
The free projects in Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts are wonderful for kids young and old, female and male, artsy and crafty. Among the boldest recycled crafts for kids, you'll find ones that excite little girls looking for a dainty touch and others which fascinate boys wanting to have a blast (off). There are cheap and easy adorable crafts that preschoolers can make and green crafts that will gather the whole family in festive fun. Find projects for anyone and everyone in the great, money-saving, green-crafting, kid-fascinating eBook, which you can download below. Sift through your recycling and check out these 9 recycled crafts for kids!
The Editors for AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
- Egg Carton Monster Man (pg. 4) - This egg carton craft is a hilarious recycled project that kids will love to make and play with. Your kids will have so much fun with these recycled crafts ideas and will want to do more.
- Toilet Tube Big Bird and Friends (pg. 6) - Toilet paper roll crafts are always a fan favorite! For those who love Sesame Street, this a great way to bring the characters to life in an affordable and easy craft for kids. Crafts with toilet paper rolls are the best because you already have your main crafting material in your home. You won't have to spend a dime to make some of these toilet paper roll crafts.
- Delightful Recycled Daisies (pg.11) - These delicate blossoms are the prettiest of the easy crafts for kids in this free eBook. Watch your children beam with pride as houseguests express their surprise that toilet paper roll crafts could be this precious. These make a great spring craft for kids that you can make on the first day of Spring or even on Earth Day.
- Glitter Bugs (pg. 17) - With a jar lid and a few other simple supplies, your little ones can create these cute recycled crafts. Maybe you threw away the jar but you're stuck with the lid. Make this adorable recycled craft idea with your leftover lids. You could even make DIY magnets out of them!
- Rocket Blaster Jet Pack (pg. 23) - Ready to blast off into the world of kids' recycled crafts? This unbelievably cool recycled craft will be your boys' favorite new toy, and no one will ever believe it was made from plastic bottles. Plastic bottle crafts are so wonderful to make with your children because it's an easy crafting material to acquire and use.
...and so much more!
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How to Download Our eBooks
This Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts eBook is absolutely free! If you decide that you love the eBook and would like more free kids' craft projects, don't forget to sign up for our free e-mail newsletter "Crafty Kid Creations" to become part of our ever-growing kids' craft community. By subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Weekly e-mails full of free kids' craft projects and inspiration, learning activities, collection pages, and more.
- FREE new tutorials and projects made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free project library full of hundreds of free kids' craft projects and ideas.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the kids' craft community.
We hope that Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts has gotten you in the green crafting spirit and ready to make your way through your recycling bin with creativity! Use this collection of toilet paper roll crafts, egg carton crafts for kids, play and pretend costume crafts, and more to help keep the green on Earth and in your pocket. These cheap and easy crafts for kids, and the memories made while creating them, will be cherished by your little boys and girls for years to come!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tulip Yarn Dye Kit Review
- Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
- Awesome Nutcracker Clothespin Paper Craft
- Cute Clothespin Animal Farm Craft
- Simple Clothespin and Button Cars Craft
- Fun Clothespin Caterpillar Craft
- Simple Thanksgiving Fancy Feathers
- Gobble Gobble Foam Turkey
- Thankful Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Little Pipe Cleaner Craft Turkey