Rainbow Loom Patterns
By: Jaclyn Holtzman, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
The Rainbow Loom is all the rage, and for good reason. This awesome product helps you make your own bracelets, but not just any old bracelet. They look absolutely awesome, they're comfortable to wear, and you can stack them up to your elbow at a low cost. Wearing a standard loom bracelet is cool, but once you've got the hang of the original, it's time to jazz things up a bit. Add some variety to your arm and your crafting with these Rainbow Loom Patterns that will amaze everyone. These DIY bracelets are easy to make, but they look absolutely stunning. This is your one-stop shop for Rainbow Loom video tutorials, so we've got all the latest styles covered. You'll even find ways to make bracelets without a loom! Think of this as your guide to all things Rainbow Loom; you won't find a more amazing collection of Rainbow Loom projects anywhere else!
You're an expert with the rainbow loom now. Have you ever thought of making DIY jewelry out of yarn? How about duct tape? Now you can try both! Download two free DIY necklaces patterns here!
Rainbow Loom Patterns
Table of Contents
Now that you understand the basics of making Rainbow Loom bracelets, you're ready to go onto the rest of our video tutorials. Visit our collection of 7 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns to practice your skills, or simply scroll down to discover more Rainbow Loom bracelet patterns to try.
Double Fishtail Rainbow Loom Pattern
If you like this fishtail Rainbow Loom pattern, here are more tutorials you may want to try:
- Beginner Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Chunky Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Fast Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Double Cross Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Inverted Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
Do you know how Rainbow Loom was invented?
You have been obsessed with rainbow loom for a while now. Maybe you're just starting out or you consider yourself a rainbow loom expert. But have you ever thought about where your rainbow loom patterns came from?
Rainbow Loom was invented by a Malaysian immigrant named Choon Ng. He never thought he'd be in the toy business because he was a mechanical engineer and worked for a car company in Detroit.
One day, his daughters, ages 9 and 12, were making bracelets from rubber bands. He joined them to make bracelets, but his kept falling apart. Determined, he went into his basement and stuck pushpins in a piece of scrap board. And thus, the first Rainbow Loom was born.
His daughters took the colorful bracelets to school and it became a neighborhood sensation over night. It was his oldest daughter who first suggested he start selling them.
After investing the meager family savings, the looms weren't selling because people didn't understand how they worked. Ng had the idea of creating YouTube videos with this niece and daughters useing the loom. A simple toy that was created to entertain his daughters soon became an international sensation that spanned across age and gender lines.
Starburst Rainbow Loom Pattern
You've made your way through many Rainbow Loom patterns by now, so the time has come to try something a little more difficult. Check out our collection of 6 Incredible Rainbow Loom Patterns to test your skills, or simply keep scrolling through our Rainbow Loom video tutorials.
Triple Beaded Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Adding beads to Rainbow Loom bracelets is the perfect way to give them that little something extra. Plus, it's a great way to use up your bead stash! Watch the exclusive Rainbow Loom video tutorial above to see how it's done, and then try your hand at the rest of these beaded Rainbow Loom patterns.
- How to Make a Rainbow Loom Bracelet with Beads
- Easy Bead Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Rainbow Loom Bracelet with Perler Beads
Rainbow Loom Ring Tutorial
Rainbow Loom patterns aren't just for bracelets! For a quick and easy Rainbow Loom project, this ring tutorial is your best bet.
Mini Handbag Rainbow Loom Pattern
Just when you think you've seen every Rainbow Loom pattern out there, it turns out that you can use these little rubber bands to make a tiny handbag! Watch the video above to see how it's done, or check out our collection of 15 Rainbow Loom Charms to Make and see just what kinds of amazing things you can do with Rainbow Loom patterns!
You don't have to own a Rainbow Loom kit to make these DIY bracelets!
This no-loom Rainbow Loom bracelet is pretty amazing! Discover even more ways to make Rainbow Loom bracelets without a loom with these simple tutorials.
Have you caught Rainbow Loom fever? Don't miss these amazing Rainbow Loom patterns!
- Dragon Scale Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Zippy Chain Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Tuliptopia Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Hexafish Rainbow Loom Bangle
- Beautiful Bow Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Double-Sided Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Tic Tac Toe Rainbow Loom Bracelet
BONUS! You might think you've seen all the Rainbow Loom patterns out there, but have you seen our collection of 9 Rainbow Loom Animals to Make?
Which of these DIY bracelets have you tried?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 63 Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
- Cool Crafts for Tweens: 100+ Tween Crafts for Middle School Kids
- What to Make with Duct Tape: 62 Easy Duct Tape Crafts for Kids
- Top 100 Easy Craft Ideas for Kids in 2015
- How to Make Lego Shaped Crayons
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children free eBook
- Glowing Rainbow Water
- Rainbow Loom Patterns
- 100 Craft Ideas for Kids: Art Project Ideas, Recycled Crafts for Kids, and More Fun Crafts
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- 12 Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make
- Happy Father's Day! Crafts for Kids to Make for Dad
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Decor
- 19 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- 23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Dcor
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Potato Stamped Football Craft for Kids
- The Lorax Paper Plate Craft
- Little Cloud Tissue Paper Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Leprechaun Craft
- DIY Minion Mason Jar
- Make a Dinosaur from Toilet Rolls
- How to Travel with Kids
- Paper Lantern Craft: Hot Air Balloon
- Easy Origami Bear