Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet
This fishtail loom bracelet pattern is elegant, stunning, and easy to make! Just follow along with our video tutorial, and you'll be stylin' in no time.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Make your friends and family some beautiful DIY jewelry with our Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet video tutorial. With clear and helpful instructions, you will be on your way to creating some really gorgeous bracelet patterns. There are a lot of rainbow loom bracelets you could make, but this one is easy to make and personalize and it looks elegant. It's perfect for every occasion, so there's no reason to take it off! It will go with every outfit you own seamlessly and you will look perfectly stylish and effortless.
The editors of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com can't get enough of this rainbow loom bracelet. It's so easy to make, but it also looks elegant and like it will go with any outfit. There is nothing better in the world than budget friendly jewelry that you can make yourself - especially when it looks like the Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet. Everyone won't be able to believe that you made this on your loom. They are going to think you bought it somewhere trendy!
If you're worried that this rainbow loom bracelet pattern will be difficult to make, put your mind at ease with the awesome rainbow loom video tutorial! You and your kids can easily make this bracelet, so don't stress about how difficult it looks. You will be able to make this bracelet in a snap and you'll find yourself want to make one for all of your friends and family.
As soon as I finish this bracelet, I'm going to wear mine all the time. In fact, I might make several in a bunch of different colors so that I'll never be without a cute rainbow loom bracelet to show off. If my friends like it (and I'm sure they will), I'll make them their own rainbow loom fishtail bracelet!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsBeads & Jewelry
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- White rubberbands
- Rainbow loom
- Rainbow loom hook
- Donut beads
Take one rainbow loom rubberband and make a figure 8 on the first two pegs. Put a single rubberband without twisting it over the same two pegs and add a second non-twisted rubberband over the top of that. You will not make a figure 8 ever again - it's only for the bottom.
Grab the hook and take the bottom twisted rubberband and bring it over to the top. Do the same on the other side. Push it down and add another single rubberband. Grab the bottom rubberband and pull it over onto the top.
Take a white rubberband and one donut bead and put the rubberband through the hole of the donut. Place it on the two pegs as if there wasn't a donut bead on it. Grab the bottom rubberband and bring it onto the top, just like a normal fishtail, except it has the beads in the middle.
Take another rubberband and grab another one of the donut beads. Put the rubberband through and onto the two pegs. Hook the bottom rubberband, bring it over, and do the same on the other side. This is going to repeat as long as you need it to fit your wrist.
Once you have it long enough to fit your wrist, start making a regular fishtail without adding the beads. Add a single rubberband with no bead on top of the bracelet and hook the bottom rubberband. Do this a couple times just so the bead can adjust to where it is fit.
Once you've done a couple, you will see there's two rubberbands. Without adding another rubberband, hook the second one on the bottom and hook it over as if there were three there. Now you have one on each side. Bring one side to the other side (it doesn't matter which one).
Take your C-clip and attach it to the end, take the bracelet off the pegs, and attach it to the other side.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Monarchs are one of the more rare butterflies, but with this precious butterfly craft, you can see them all year round. Monarch… Continue reading: "Monarch Butterfly Symmetry Art"
- Mason Jar Jewelry Dish
- Spiral Wingnut Bracelet
- 10 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns + Video Tutorials
- Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet
- Easy Bead Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Hidden Kisses Leather Bracelets
- Trendy Simple Stick Bracelet
- Beautiful Toilet Roll Bracelets
- Pony Bead Bracelet
- Inverted Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Imposter Plushie From Among Us Game
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More