We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Steve and Alma Mitchell founded American Crafts in 1994 with their sons. Together, they quickly built the company into a business catering to the general crafting market. Initially specializing in pen manufacturing, American Crafts produced a variety of gel and ink pens and markers—customer favorites that are still part of the company’s lineup today.
In the late 1990s, the company transitioned to focus on creating innovative, well-designed products for the emerging scrapbooking industry. Since then, American Crafts has steadily expanded its product offering, becoming a trendsetter along the way. In 2009, American Crafts acquired the Pebbles brand to offer an even wider variety of products to scrapbookers.
American Crafts is known for fresh, clean product design and friendly, personalized customer service. Products feature bright, vibrant colors and a contemporary feel, inspiring crafters to record their memories in a fun, sophisticated, and stylish way.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More