How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays
October 2, 2013 - Northbrook, IL - The dreaded extra pounds gained during the holiday season are no more thanks to an alternative to all-day snacking. Rather than spending quality family time eating, AllFreeKidsCrafts suggest that you and your family bond over Thanksgiving crafting. Not only will this keep kinship net weight down, but it will also ensure that your home is amply decorated throughout the fall season. With the new, free eBook, 19 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids, by your side this autumn, the desire to munch will be replaced by the urge to transform your house into a festive fortress.
According to The Blaze and USA Today, an average American consumes 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving Day. That is 2,000 more calories than an ordinary 24-hour period, partly due to constant snacking. Since Thanksgiving is a day-long celebration, most households keep appetizers and snacks out all day, and guests continuously eat while watching football and chatting. If, instead of standing around and talking a majority of the day, your family picks out a couple of crafts from 19 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and creates them together, aimless snacking will cease, and fewer calories will be consumed. Continue this trend throughout the holiday season, and you're in the clear when it comes to your pants feeling tight. A family that crafts together stays slim together; at least that is the case here.
Inside this slimming secret you'll find a fantastic variety of relevant projects, including turkey crafts, Pilgrim projects, New World games, and corn creations. There are projects appropriate for all ages, allowing the entire family to participate in making this Thanksgiving holiday special. And to top it all off, this fabulous collection of Thanksgiving crafts for kids is free.
To download a copy of 19 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids, please visit http://www.allfreekidscrafts.com/Thanksgiving-Crafts-for-Kids/19-Thanksgiving-Crafts-for-Kids-free-eBook.
For additional information on kids' crafts or this free Thanksgiving crafts eBook, please contact AllFreeKidsCrafts.com editor Jaclyn Holtzman.
AllFreeKidsCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
AllFreeKidsCrafts.com is pleased to welcome kids of every age to our collection of the most exciting kids' craft ideas from all over the web. For young minds, arts and crafts develop creativity, so AllFreeKidsCrafts is here to inspire their imaginations with activities and crafts for kids of every age. From nature crafts to make in your own back yard, to edible kids crafts in the kitchen, to crafts for kids who dream of adventure, we feature all sorts of kids crafts from the web's most innovative parents and craft designers.
About Prime Publishing:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Search
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- How To Make Crafts With Autumn Leaves
- How To Make An Acorn Centerpiece
- Printable Fall Bucket List
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More