Coffee Filter Butterflies
By: Julie Rookmaker from emmaowl.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Easy and Fun to make, these Butterflies will delight any kid who makes one! they are also quick and easy to make, so they are not only cute, but also light on the pockets. In fact, the supplies required are so simple, you might already have everything you need. In the end, you will have helped produce a beautiful butterfly for your child to play with or hang as a decoration.
Materials: Paper Crafts
Age Group: Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Time to complete: One hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More