Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
9 Rainbow Loom Animals to Make
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Rainbow Loom is one of the most popular kids' crafts right now because there are just so many different Rainbow Loom designs that your kids can create. It has gotten so popular that kids have started making fun little rubber band animals.
The great thing about making Rainbow Loom charms is that it keeps kids engaged with what they are doing, and most importantly, it keeps them excited about making things themselves. They can get as creative as they want while they make their adorable pet rubber band animals. They can make a pink kitty or a purple elephant! The color combinations are endless!
There are even ways where your kids can make Rainbow Loom animals without using a loom. So if you are looking for great new ways for your kids to make rubber band animals that are both simple and fun, then the Two-Fork Goldfish Rainbow Loom Charm is a great tutorial for them to try. They will be amazed that they will not have to use a loom to make an adorable animal charm.
A lot of these adorable animal charms have Rainbow Loom videos, which will really make it easier for your little ones when they are making their mini zoo of rubber band animals. Before your know it your kids will be masters in crafting Rainbow Loom animal charms, and your house will become a zoo of fun!
Adorable Turtle Rainbow Loom Charm
When your little ones first start creating their own Rainbow Loom animal charms, they should always start with something simple so they can get the hang of making different Rainbow Loom designs. The Adorable Turtle Rainbow Loom Charm is a great design for kids because it is another one of those simple designs that they will be able to tackle in no time. Pretty soon your house will be filled with these cute little Rainbow Loom animals!
Rainbow Loom Kitty Charm
Every kid needs a pet kitty, especially one that can be purple, blue, or pink! This Rainbow Loom Kitty Charm is the perfect little friend for your kids to take with them everywhere they go. Fun Rainbow Loom ideas like this one will have your kids wanting to make even more Rainbow Loom animals.
Rainbow Loom Elephant Charm
Your little ones can make a family of Rainbow Loom animals when they learn how to make this Rainbow Loom Elephant Charm. Elephants travel in herds, so why not let your kids make their rubber band elephants do the same?
Slithering Rainbow Loom Snakes
The Slithering Rainbow Loom Snakes are the perfect Rainbow Loom charms for kids who want a slithery friend but is not allowed to have one. Learning how to make rainbow loom animals like this is so easy that your little ones will be able to make a ton of pet snake Rainbow Loom animals.
Ridiculously Cute Rainbow Loom Chameleon
The Ridiculously Cute Rainbow Loom Chameleon is one of those Rainbow Loom animals that you have to keep your eyes on because it will blend into anything that you put it next to. This is such a simple Rainbow Loom design that your house will be filled with invisible little rubber band chameleons.
Rainbow Loom Octopus Charm
Who says an octopus has to be scary? Your kids can explore the deep sea with these friendly Rainbow Loom animals. This Rainbow Loom Octopus Charm will quickly become a popular rubber band buddie among your little ones.
Rainbow Loom Starfish Charm
Rainbow Loom charms that have a beach twist to them are always the best because they remind you of the sunshine and salty air. This Rainbow Loom Starfish Charm will have your little ones excited about summer time in the sunshine!
Rainbow Loom Penguin Charm
Your kids can have their very own snow buddies when they make this Rainbow Loom Penguin Charm. These cute little Rainbow Loom animals may not waddle, but they sure will make your kids smile.
Two-Fork Goldfish Rainbow Loom Charm
The Two-Fork Goldfish Rainbow Loom Charm is one of those really neat Rainbow Loom designs where your kids do not have to use a loom. They will really have a blast with this charm because they will get to use an out-of-the-box method.
We've got even more rainbow loom projects for you to try! With this collection, you'll be hooked on making Rainbow Loom bracelets before you know it: 10 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns + Video Tutorials
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Toilet Tube Hooty Owls
- Thrifty Cardboard Owl Craft
- Animal Crafts for Kids: 27 Crafts with Toilet Paper Rolls
- Easy Peasy Paper Butterflies
- Popsicle Stick Animal Puppets
- Magical Transforming Paper Butterfly Project
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Cute Carton Ladybug Crawlers
- Paper Cup Forest Animal Crafts
- Button Elephant
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Robo Puppet Printable Paper Craft
- Printable Squirrel Paper Bag Puppets
- Boye Round Loom Set
- Fun Freezer Paint Popsicles
- Easy Ice Cream Stick Craft Sculpture
- Fun Clothespin Animal Craft
- Clothespin and Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- EZ Stitch Toy Sewing Machine Set
- Crazy Comet Water Bottle Crafts
- Recycled Tin Can Snowman
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More