How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Being a mom, I don't have the time for complicated, involved crafting right now. I love simple crafts that can double as simple gift ideas for the loved ones in our lives. Homemade soap is one of those crafts that seems complicated but is really simple and it looks impressive! Whether it be for teachers, party favors (think bridal and baby showers!), or stocking stuffers, tucking some homemade soap and a nice lotion in a gift bag and you've got a quick and easy gift that will wow the recipient. It might seem difficult, but with my tutorial, it's simple!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unicorn Sprinkles Fizzing Bath Salts Recipe For Kids
- Disney’s Frozen Inspired Sugar Scrub Diy
- Lavender And Honey Sugar Scrub
- Diy Fizzy Bath Salts
- Diy Lavender Bath Salts
- Learn How To Make These Diy Unicorn Bath Salts!
- Natural Sugar Scrub With Fresh Blueberries
- Simple Flower Painted Rocks Easy Diy
- Easy Diy Watercolor Paint
- Simple Diy – French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More