We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This owl shaped craft/snack is a great way to avoid after school meltdowns. It's a real hoot!"
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Large Crackers
- Apple Slices
- Triscuit Thin Crisps
- Ritz bits cheddar crackers
- Sliced Olives
Layer apples on bottom as the wings with the large cracker on top (apples should stick out slightly).
Using a circular biscuit cutter (or we used small mason jar lids and small juice glasses) cut a circle out of your cheese and place on top of the cracker.
Then use a triangular Triscuit thin crisp on top with mini ritz and olives for eyes.
Use sliced almonds to decorate the owl with feathers.
Any other personal touches you can think of to make your creation soar!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Birdhouse
- 8 Free Summer Printables & Activities
- Party Sweet Box from Sticks
- Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit
- Colorful Wall Decoration for a Child’s Bedroom
- Patriotic Party Slime Favors
- My Dad Rocks Popsicle Stick Craft for Father's Day
- Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More