We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Watermelon Stars are a great idea for the 4th of July! These adorable snacks are not only cute, but delicious and refreshing in the summer heat. Your kids will have so much fun helping to punch out the star shapes from the watermelon, and even more fun eating them afterwards. Bring a little stary fun to your holiday celebrations this year, or just add an exciting touch to snack time.
Time to CompleteOne hour
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- Candy Corn Necklace
- Apple Print Coasters
- Shape Monsters
- Paper Plate Witch
- Balloon Ghosts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More